***June Testing Thread***

wannabmummy, congratulations!!

AF arrived for me today at 8dpo :( :( :( My cycle suddenly went from 41 days to 25...?!? And regardless of cycle length, my luteal phase has only been about 8 days long :( My 16-month-old is nursing constantly, I probably won’t be fertile until I can at least night wean him... he nursed almost 20 times last night. It was absurd.

between my stupid short LP and my age (just turned 38) I’m feeling so bummed and stressed right now!

AF arrived for me today at 8dpo :( :( :( My cycle suddenly went from 41 days to 25...?!? And regardless of cycle length, my luteal phase has only been about 8 days long :( My 16-month-old is nursing constantly, I probably won’t be fertile until I can at least night wean him... he nursed almost 20 times last night. It was absurd.

between my stupid short LP and my age (just turned 38) I’m feeling so bummed and stressed right now!

Sorry to hear that. I'm also having an pdd cycle, I'm on CD38 and have had cramps for about 2 weeks now on and off and taken 2 tests, both negative. I'm also breastfeeding, my son is 21 months and has some days where he feeds in the morning and nap and sleep times and other days where he feeds loads! My periods came back when he was around 1 and have been anything from every 2 weeks to every couple of months. They had seemed to have settled but have gone weird again

you still have plenty of fertility left in you yet kholl! I’m about to turn 36 with only 1 baby under my belt so I understand the bummed feeling, wondering how many kids I will get to have, I know how blessed I am to have her though, and generally if you’ve had no issues conceiving and having a successful pregnancy there’s no reason why you can’t continue having babies into your 40s but the reality is it may take a little longer and we will be more likely to miscarry, interested in your post here as my periods have just returned last month after 14 months post partum as I’m still breastfeeding my little one, she still feeds quite a few times through the day and night so I was wondering what affect this would have on my cycles and my fertility, so I’m now watching and waiting, and need to work on persuading OH to have another one!

AF arrived for me this morning right on time ....... On to the next cycle

Bad day for me today. I think yesterday's test must've been a false positive because I took another FRER this morning and it was completely negative. I'm still only 8dpo so I'm holding out hope that it's not completely over for me this month. I just can't get over the line yesterday it was so pink and obviously there and today nothing!! Not even a squinter :(:( oh well... back to counting down the days. No more early testing for me I'll be waiting for AF to show her ugly face. xx

Bad day for me today. I think yesterday's test must've been a false positive because I took another FRER this morning and it was completely negative. I'm still only 8dpo so I'm holding out hope that it's not completely over for me this month. I just can't get over the line yesterday it was so pink and obviously there and today nothing!! Not even a squinter :(:( oh well... back to counting down the days. No more early testing for me I'll be waiting for AF to show her ugly face. xx
Did you use FMU?

Oh no! The lines were definitely there yesterday! So strange! Keep us updated if you do another one xxx fingers crossed xxx

I used FMU this morning and it was negative. Did another FRER this afternoon and faint positive again. So either it’s too early and only just detecting it or it’s a chemical. I’ll keep you all posted xx

you still have plenty of fertility left in you yet kholl! I’m about to turn 36 with only 1 baby under my belt so I understand the bummed feeling, wondering how many kids I will get to have, I know how blessed I am to have her though, and generally if you’ve had no issues conceiving and having a successful pregnancy there’s no reason why you can’t continue having babies into your 40s but the reality is it may take a little longer and we will be more likely to miscarry, interested in your post here as my periods have just returned last month after 14 months post partum as I’m still breastfeeding my little one, she still feeds quite a few times through the day and night so I was wondering what affect this would have on my cycles and my fertility, so I’m now watching and waiting, and need to work on persuading OH to have another one!
Night owl, thank you so much <3

Oh wannab, so frustrating, I hope you get that bfp.

I used FMU this morning and it was negative. Did another FRER this afternoon and faint positive again. So either it’s too early and only just detecting it or it’s a chemical. I’ll keep you all posted xx
Aww yeah keep us updated xxxxxx

Hi ladies :wave: ughhhhh I am on the 2 week wait and 5 DPO, trying hard not to test until AF is due! :2ww: I am trying to occupy my time with other things but my mind keeps going back there :doh:

Reactions: LJD
Hi ladies :wave: ughhhhh I am on the 2 week wait and 5 DPO, trying hard not to test until AF is due! :2ww: I am trying to occupy my time with other things but my mind keeps going back there :doh:
Not long to wait now... exciting! Xxx

Im out. AF arrived 2 days early!! Been eating healthy and exercising which i know helps my cycles.
Good luck eveeyone still in x

Not long to wait now... exciting! Xxx

hey there! :) Yea I am a mix of anxious and excited :think: although I haven’t felt any symptoms at all so idk (no cramps or implantation bleeding). We’ll see next week! How are you feeling ??

Im out. AF arrived 2 days early!! Been eating healthy and exercising which i know helps my cycles.
Good luck eveeyone still in x

Hello there.. I’m sorry AF got you this month! Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust for next month :pink:

hey there! :) Yea I am a mix of anxious and excited :think: although I haven’t felt any symptoms at all so idk (no cramps or implantation bleeding). We’ll see next week! How are you feeling ??
Eeeeeeeek! I didn’t have any cramps or plantation bleeding before I got the BFP! in fact, I thought if I was pregnant I would feel different but I didn’t at all - so keep hoping! I’m feeling good thanks, just the same nauseous in afternoons xx

Try not to panic, I’m 39 in August and I’ll be hoping for another after this one! My Nanna had her last baby at 48, she thought she was doing through the menopause when her periods stopped :lol: plenty of women in their late 30s and 40s are having babies, I’d say it’s more likely down to the breastfeeding x

Eeeeeeeek! I didn’t have any cramps or plantation bleeding before I got the BFP! in fact, I thought if I was pregnant I would feel different but I didn’t at all - so keep hoping! I’m feeling good thanks, just the same nauseous in afternoons xx

That’s good to know! I don’t have any symptoms at all so I was thinking maybe it’s a BFN for this month but we’ll see! I won’t lose hope until AF arrives (hoping she doesn’t)! :pink: Have you tried the sea-band or pregnancy pop drops ? I’ve read some women use them and it helps

AF arrived this morning. Ended up having a 39 day cycle. In a way I'm kind of glad that it arrived as I'd taken 3 negative tests. I was starting to think that cause I'm breastfeeding still my periods had decided to go away again for a while.

Good luck to anyone else still waiting to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back