***June Testing Thread***

Hi all, never posted on here before but have been watching everybody’s progress since Dec/Jan, so lovely how supportive everyone is on here. Thought for the first month I’d get involved (not sure I’m posting in the right place or even doing this correctly) but thought it may bring me a bit of luck! Testing the 11th
Welcome Jorgi! Baby dust to you! Xx

Hi all, never posted on here before but have been watching everybody’s progress since Dec/Jan, so lovely how supportive everyone is on here. Thought for the first month I’d get involved (not sure I’m posting in the right place or even doing this correctly) but thought it may bring me a bit of luck! Testing the 11th
Welcome @jorgi ! You've been added, hope it's a short journey for you!

Thanks all, couldn’t sleep last night so just thought screw it I’ll test early.. AF Due 11th! I can’t believe it! You girls really are good luck..

0301B8FE-4886-44D0-96D3-524289CDB872.jpeg

Thanks all, couldn’t sleep last night so just thought screw it I’ll test early.. AF Due 11th! I can’t believe it! You girls really are good luck..

View attachment 90975
Omg congrats! Looks like your journey was about as long as mine!! Amazing news! Xx

Congratulations everyone with bfp! And the best of luck to everyone else! ❤️

Thank you everyone, looking forward to seeing lots more BFP’s coming up xx

June is already looking like a fantastic month for BFP’s!! So exciting! Congratulations to everyone who has their positives and baby dust to everyone else xx

Thought I wouldn’t be ovulating for another 10ish days but I’ve got tons of ewcm and I just got this opk. It’s DH’s bday so it would be so special...only thing is he’s in a rotten mood which usually means there’s no chance haha. So please send me good thoughts!

Could you put me down to test on 6/24? Thanks!

image.jpg

Thought I wouldn’t be ovulating for another 10ish days but I’ve got tons of ewcm and I just got this opk. It’s DH’s bday so it would be so special...only thing is he’s in a rotten mood which usually means there’s no chance haha. So please send me good thoughts!

View attachment 90980
Wow that’s an amazing peak OPK!
Jump on hubby, tell him he has a birthday treat, I’m sure he won’t be in a mood then :rotfl: xx

Wow that’s an amazing peak OPK!
Jump on hubby, tell him he has a birthday treat, I’m sure he won’t be in a mood then :rotfl: xx
Thank you Char!!!

i will do my best. We did BD day before yesterday so I know we have a small chance even if tonight doesn’t happen.

Wow those lines look so deep! On the couple of days we conceived the lines on my ovulation tests were only faint and it still did the job! Haha! Good luck! I’m sure you’ll be able to get him out of the bad mood ;) xx

View attachment 90980
Got you in, best of luck! Xx

Oh man it’s even darker now!!!

please pray I can convince DH!

1617B5EB-3B20-4B78-9879-CAE3BD459EB8.jpeg

And thank you ladies! Please someone ease my mind and say I’m still in with a chance from our session 2 nights ago? I’m already disappointed knowing tonight probably won’t happen...

Just gotta get out of my head and focus on DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back