***June Testing Thread***

Try not to panic, I’m 39 in August and I’ll be hoping for another after this one! My Nanna had her last baby at 48, she thought she was doing through the menopause when her periods stopped :lol: plenty of women in their late 30s and 40s are having babies, I’d say it’s more likely down to the breastfeeding x

princess, first of all HUGE congratulations to you. Second, thank you so much. Your words and night owl’s have helped me tremendously.

Hey PB so sorry AF arrived. But glad you’re feeling good, eating well and being active. May this be our month!

Little update from me. 13dpo today and negative tests but no sign of AF yet. I’m sure she will show up soon. I had two positive FRER’s at 7dpo and 8dpo so thinking it must’ve been a chemical. I’m really upset but hopefully there will be a baby soon. See you all in the July testing thread :)

Little update from me. 13dpo today and negative tests but no sign of AF yet. I’m sure she will show up soon. I had two positive FRER’s at 7dpo and 8dpo so thinking it must’ve been a chemical. I’m really upset but hopefully there will be a baby soon. See you all in the July testing thread :)
So sorry to hear this hun, that was a fab frer line, I really thought it was your sticky. Fingers crossed for next month xx

Hi ladies! Well I’m 10dpo and BFN this morning :( kinda feeling like AF might be coming early ! Had slight cramping yesterday and clear/light brownish discharge (sorry TMI)! Super bummed! Ugh, The 2WW can drive anyone mad! :confused:

Hi there! I’m sorry :( I can only imagine how you’re feeling! I am wishing you lots of luck and baby dust for next month :pink:

Sorry to hear about your chemical, they are no fun. Hoping July is better for all of us with BFN this month.

I will be gone most of next month and just started spotting, so I'm hoping being away might help take my mind off of it for a bit. Best of luck to everyone!!

So sorry to hear this hun, that was a fab frer line, I really thought it was your sticky. Fingers crossed for next month xx
Thanks lovely, I was so upset but I’ve accepted it now... just want AF to come it’s really frustrating me. I know there will be a baby at some point and at least I know we can get pregnant. So just need to be patient. Hope you’re doing ok and baby is moving lots now! Xx

Thanks lovely, I was so upset but I’ve accepted it now... just want AF to come it’s really frustrating me. I know there will be a baby at some point and at least I know we can get pregnant. So just need to be patient. Hope you’re doing ok and baby is moving lots now! Xx
Hey, it’s horrible waiting for af to arrive. When I had a chemical I ended up being 5 days late, so annoying. Yes thankfully baby has been back to her usual movements since, so feel much happier xx

Hi ladies! Well I’m 10dpo and BFN this morning :( kinda feeling like AF might be coming early ! Had slight cramping yesterday and clear/light brownish discharge (sorry TMI)! Super bummed! Ugh, The 2WW can drive anyone mad! :confused:
Awww no what a shame... stay positive and keep up with those Ovulation strips - it’ll happen xxxxxxxx

Hi ladies! Well I’m out for this month, AF has arrived! :afalert: On to next month!

Hello

Just an update

I'm 8dpo according to my period calendar. I had a spot of blood when I last went to the bathroom. Still got another week till af is due but thought I'd update you all.

It's strange after a loss, bleeding makes me so anxious, even when I'm not pregnant.

Sorry for all your bfns this month. I know how much it sucks.

Ladies! Help me with your eyes! So I’m 8dpo today, thought I saw a faint line on a wonfo cheapie and took my last FRER. Not FMU. There is a freaking faint line... can you see it too?

02B7337F-DF28-4F96-B1A0-93CF2ACFEEA0.jpeg 57E220CF-C6AE-4680-8AE3-D0E70A475C6F.jpeg

Reactions: LJD
Ladies! Help me with your eyes! So I’m 8dpo today, thought I saw a faint line on a wonfo cheapie and took my last FRER. Not FMU. There is a freaking faint line... can you see it too?

View attachment 91060 View attachment 91059
Eeeeeek get back out an buy some more for in a few Days... I don’t see a faint line as such but I do know what you mean, possibly something there or the start of one? X

I also see a shadow.. watching in anticipation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back