***June Mummies 2016 Tri 3***

Oh no Stephylou, hopefully by is doing OK and just hiding in a different position. Let us know how the scan goes today.

Feel better soon blueclass. I've never been a big fan of taking decongestants because they don't really help me. But it does suck when you can't take things because of being pregnant.

Work was an absolute struggle last night I think my little man has moved as my sciatic pain has been replaced mostly by horrendous groin, thigh pain and barely able to move my legs apart without any pain so obviously he is putting pressure onto a different part of my pelvis now. Plus walking was near one impossible. Looking forward to the long weekend xx

Oh, sorry to hear stephylou, that sounds like a horrible time. Let us know how things go today. X
Hope the cold gets better blueclass!
Kanga, I sympathise... I really have it bad in the groin here too! I know the little un's still head down for me and it keeps pushing its head really far down sometimes and... it's horrible! Just kind of taking tiny steps to walk anywhere lol all the waist bands of my preggerpants seem to be right on that bit too... ugh.
Had ante natal class again yesterday and partner and I made a hilariously badly done box for 'baby's memories'... was killing myself laughing the whole time. ;-)

Ooh - and I think I might have the long weekend after fears that I'd have to work it! Getting confirmation later, but that would be bliss... I really need the break!

Tell me about it with the tiny steps! I am walking like I'm trying to hold a ball between my legs too as it hurts to much to separate them. Not too bad this morning, having more sciatic pain and back pain but I'm sure by the time I've run around all day after two boys work is going to be a struggle later. Currently sat with a hot water bottle in my back.

I really hope you get the weekend off Yorkslass! Knowing hubby is home for 4 days as got me through this week! xx

Hey everyone!
Got my 3D/4D scan this evening I’m so excited and also bit nervous….. I’m now 30 weeks and 2 days eeekkkkk! Photo of what my bumpy looks like. Hope everyone is well? Got 9 more working days and I leave! Can NOT WAIT!! xxx

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 26
Hope the hot water bottle eases it a bit kanga! I'm sat on this ball thing still at work, and now can't decide if it's making things worse or better... seems to be better on my back than the chair, but the groin... yeesh!
Exciting sjenkins! Lovely bumpy pic... expecting pics of the scan later ;-) 9 days of work... not bad!
X

Stephylou hope all goes well today. Keep us posted. Must be so scary for you but try not to worry.
Sjenkins - good luck with the scan. Can't wait to see pics. Lovely bump pic. :)
Kanga and yorkslass- I'm back to struggling with groin pain too. It did get better for a while but now it's back with a bang! Even my pregnancy pillow is not helping. Woke up this morning with pain in my right thigh. Freaking out that its a blood clot and nothing to do with the fact that I sleep on my right side :)

I'm sitting here waiting for my landlord to call. He has been talking about selling the house and the fact that he is calling does not look good as I reckon we could get our marching papers! It couldn't happen at a worse time. Just over 9 weeks to baby and now we may have to find another house. Crying all week over it and he has not even called yet but tents are extortionate at the moment so no idea what we are going to do if we are evicted :(

Oh no... hope for the best for you love87. See what he says when he calls. These things often have ways of working out in the end, so don't despair! Let us know what happens ;-)

Will do :) hate waiting around. Just wish he would come and get it over with.

Everything ok, she's on the small scale but not out of the norm. Weighing 2.4 pounds at 28 weeks but everything proportion. Have to go back in the few weeks just to make sure she keeps going.

We had a lovely midwife as our sonographer who was the same as our 12 week scan, so much so I asked if she worked on the labour ward.

Picture wasn't the best view we got but its amazing the difference from 20 weeks, she's got my cheeks and OH nose and we both have long eyelashes which she's inherited which you can just about see in the picture as the white line.

Managed to get herself out of the breech position in 24 hours she's definitely a wriggler.

Attachments

• 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 30
Any news love87?
StephyLou how was your scan, been thinking about you today.

Does anyone have any tips to help me get over this terrible cold. I feel awful my ears, throat and chest hurts. Can't stop coughing and sneezing and i'm either hot or cold. Iv got a very busy weekend and need to be feeling a bit better than this. X

We must have posted at the same time.
That's a lovely pic I got my 3d one next week so excited to see the difference. Glad to read she is ok and doing well. X

We must have posted at the same time.
That's a lovely pic I got my 3d one next week so excited to see the difference. Glad to read she is ok and doing well. X

Is really amazing as you can make out what their going to look like. I think I'm going to cancel our 4d next week, seems a waste now we've had one at 28 weeks.

We asked if she could double check its a girl, slightly weird when your shown your daughters vagina up close.

Glad all is OK stephylou. Beautiful pic. X

Blueclass- you poor thing, I had it a couple of weeks ago and it was horrendous. I used Vicks vapo rub and lots of steam to clear my chest, paracetamol to control temp and the aches. It lasted for ages though.

Good news we are not being evicted. He's putting property up for sale next year and called to keep us in the loop. Such a load off my mind :)

Aww gorgeous pic Stephylou - she looks so cosy in there!
Glad to hear you won't be turfed out anytime soon love87, that must be a relief!
Blueclass, I always swear by olbas oil... I have no idea if that's ok for pregnancy, but I don't see why not. A few drops in a bowl, towel over head and inhale type thing ;)

Thanks guys I will go and buy some today as need more vitamins. I feel so rubbish hot and cold sweats all the time. I got told I wasn't aloud Vicks vapor rub. I can inhale it but that's all.

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

That's good news love87

How is it possible that I have feet/another extremity ABOVE my ribs? As the uterus grows surely it's meant to grow under the ribs. Whatever it is is literally just below my breast crease and so very uncomfortable.
It's like this on and off all of the time (which is also why I wondered how she was so high up when my uterus isn't meant to reach that high yet!)

Thanks guys I will go and buy some today as need more vitamins. I feel so rubbish hot and cold sweats all the time. I got told I wasn't aloud Vicks vapor rub. I can inhale it but that's all.

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

That's good news love87
My doctor told me use Vicks in my last pregnancy, I mix it with hot water and inhale it. Olbas oil is good too. I would even put a couple of drops of that on my pillow at night if I feel very bunged up. X

How weird Kitty o.o Maybe she's just taking liberties in there.

I HAVE gotten the full extended weekend off, with instructions to keep an eye on my phone in case I get called in (can't see why I would unless there's a random emergency!) - enjoying the sunshine with the dog and getting loads of random little jobs done today :)
Seeing my folks tomorrow to give my dad a birthday present and to pick up our pram/pushchair - the lass I bought it off was in the NW, so mother went and picked it up for us! Can't wait to see it and give it a try. Maybe we should put the dog in it (that would be a disaster!) ;)

How is it possible that I have feet/another extremity ABOVE my ribs? As the uterus grows surely it's meant to grow under the ribs. Whatever it is is literally just below my breast crease and so very uncomfortable.
It's like this on and off all of the time (which is also why I wondered how she was so high up when my uterus isn't meant to reach that high yet!)

I've got this and my midwife has referred to my GP as she's not sure why pain is high up. The guess is my baby is literally doing 360's every day so it's stretching the muscle. I've got a bulge under my right breast where the rib cage is, at first it went numb but is now tender to touch.

Would do a telephone consult with your GP just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back