***June 2019 Mummies***

Beautiful bump Smcx! You really are just bump, you look amazing, love the dress too!

Also jealous of you marvellous ! There’s some of my larger clothes that were a bit loose pre pregnancy that I can still fit into but I find I can’t do the bobble trick as it’s obvious through tops or you can see it cutting into my bump lol. And then I’ve tried just tucking the zip/button but down is a pain also as they constantly fall down & I spend the whole time pulling them up & is just irritating ! I’m still in my maternity leggings a lot but this weekend I couldn’t bare wearing leggings so have been in dresses that just about still fit. I don’t want to buy anything else though as with only 9 weeks to go it hardly seems worth it but I guess I have to see how much I grow from now until then!

I don’t know what’s happened but this weekend I’ve felt great, sleeping all night, no back or shoulder pain upon waking, don’t feel as tired! It might simply be because I’ve barely done any housework (waiting till kids go back to school) and just enjoyed the sun!

Smcx you look great ! Love that dress!

Here’s a pic of me & hump today. Got to love good old primark ah :)

C902FAA1-50F6-4AA1-A357-40B91860634E.jpeg

Linnett, you look lovely, really glowing. I'm loving everyone's bump pics, really shows how big we are all getting, not long to go now!

I keep switching from being absolutely terrified about giving birth to not being able to wait. I can't wait to meet my baby. And his bum is wedged right into my ribs so they feel really bruised and then I keep getting kicks to add on as well. I can't wear any bras either because it hurts so much. Swimming has helped a bit though. I'm now waiting for DH to get back from the dentist so we can watch Game of Thrones on catch-up. Already had 1 person on facebook give away a spoiler so I have to watch it soon before I learn anything else that happens!

Lovely bumps ladies! I’ve had the toddler from hell this week!! Again.
Started college Saturday too, 8 hours is so long to be standing, but thoroughly enjoyed every minute!

Had a chilled two days at home doing jobs and enjoying the sunshine! 4 days left at work for me as I have a few weeks annual leave. My bump is massively huge. Midwife on Thursday for another growth measurement!

2934C98B-1087-4E2A-A71D-B586F464A38B.jpeg 79A1F45D-4AF9-46F2-84FB-7D0F3A2A6078.jpeg

You're all looking lovely ladies. After a busy Easter weekend my mum took our little boy out at 11 this morning and they're still not back! It's amazing, I've tidied the house, watched some shit telly and had a nap! The only time I'm ever without him is when I'm in work or on the odd occasion my parents have him for us to do things around the house or whatever, so it's a real treat to have some time to myself to do nothing :D and I'd normally be missing him like crazy but because we've had a whole week together I feel ok about having 1 day away from him xx

I haven't seen my midwife in months, I gave up on her because I'm seeing the consultant so often there didn't seem any point in seeing her as well, and I don't really get the point in them to be honest! I've got another growth scan as well Chrissi, on Friday. It's hilarious that they're so concerned about the baby being small when I'm the size of a whale! Xx

Iv got midwife next week she still wants to see me more regular as she's still convinced baby will be small even tho last growth scan showed she'd rocketed in size.
Shel just tell me what I'm not allowed to have again which will upset me...
Kids back at school tomorrow which on one hand is great as Il get peace from being referee for them both lol but also school run is hard work and getting worse, hubby works long hours so I have to drag myself out to do it lol

What do you mean what you're not allowed to have marvellous? Yeah, I'm really not bothering with the midwife, if the scans aren't accurate how on earth can the midwife feeling my bump be!? Xx

When I had my son, because of how he was lying, my bladder gave way after he was born so they couldn't get accurate blood loss reading so they measured the lot. Because of that they put me over the normal limit so they refused a birth at birthing unit, refused a water birth and been told Il need a cannula in ready and to be on labour ward the whole time.... Just because my last mw didn't document it.

Also because they don't know much about my problem I think they want full control just incase.... Not that I ever needed it the last 2 times

Oh no, that's rubbish! I sometimes do find all of this intervention more of a hindrance than a help! Xx

I'm not going down without a fight lol Il take a paddling pool and sit in it if I have too haha

Good for you ;) I developed group b strep from the surgery so I'm probably going to have restrictions in labour as well. I'm hoping to get a date to have my stitch removed when I next see the consultant on Monday and to be able to discuss a birth plan xx

I'm meant to see my consultant the whole way though.... Not seen him since 20 weeks and not heard from him since.... good job Iv done this before lol. Hopefully they won't give you many restrictions. Iv told them they aren't strapping me to a bed. My 1st labour was horrific. I learnt from that with my second lol this time Il be even more vocal

I love seeing everyone’s bumps too. I think mine seems quite small at the start of the day & then I look quite a bit bigger by the end of the day.

Abi, I too am starting to get a bit fearful of labour. I’m really trying not too & generally I really look forward to that part but as it’s approaching the fears of loosing blood with my son are creeping back in. Hubby said this morning that he’s starting to get a bit nervous about it all too now. I still want a home birth, even more so thinking of how hot it’ll be in hospital at the end of June!! But the consultants advised as I’ve had one bleed it’s more likely to happen again so that’s making me a tad apprehensive about a home birth BUT I still feel I’d be much calmer at home so the birth should in theory go smoother. I guess we’ll just have to see in those final couple weeks but I’m really trying not to let it bother me. Think I need to reread my hypnobirthing book to calm me down again!

Such lovely bump pics- you all seem to be all baby.
I got my growth scan on Wednesday afternoon and then Friday seeing the consultant so she can book me in for my section- I'm meant to be a high risk as well but actually only seen the consultant at 18 weeks and then this Friday I be 34 weeks. My last mw appointment was at 26 weeks so it does seem crazy how they do things x

Last edited:
I can't even think about labour, I think I'm still in complete denial that it's even going to happen and I'm planning on keeping it that way! Xx

Iv done nothing but worry about labour, more about what I'm gunna do with my kids. Don't really know anyone here and family is 200 miles away

Morning ladies. Lovely bump pics!

I’m still not thinking about the labour, but I’m seeing my midwife tomorrow morning and we’re gonna talk about it then so I guess I’m going to have to soon!

I finish work this Saturday, can’t wait!! Although I bet it goes slow then cos I’ll no longer be working with days and appointments

So this morning I woke up to a fb message off a girl me and my brother know of. She’s a photographer and saw my bump pic and messaged me to see if I’d be interested in a maternity photo shoot. She’s never done one before so guessing wants to add to her portfolio and has said it’ll be free cos I’m helping her out. I think I’m going to go for it but I’ll feel a bit daft doing it at the same time haha!

Smcx, I would say go for it! You look absolutely amazing and it will be lovely to remember your pregnancy with some great pictures! I did a photo-shoot before I got married and really enjoyed it. I personally am not bothered by a pregnancy one because I feel i look a wreck (i'm living in DH's t-shirts and joggers, no pregnancy glow) but you look fab

Do it!!! Iv been training my husband up to do mine haha. All he has to do is press the button so better not mess up. Haha. Hoping to do silhouette ones on the beach. Just need to make it to the beach around 36 weeks and decent sunsets lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back