*** July 2019 Mummies ***

BabyMaker

Reaction score
Welcome to the 3rd trimester, July mummies!!!

It’s the final countdown:dance:
Let me know if your dates have changed and whether you are team pink, blue, or yellow.

Expected early:
Sugarpop :blue:
Radleycat :pink::pink:
EmmaCharlotte :pink::blue:

1st - linnett3

3rd - marvellous_mum

6th - Lissa86

10th - owls1 - Emmacharlotte :pink::blue:

14th - MamaWannabe :blue:

15th - shell34 - fudge cake

17th - Radleycat :pink::pink:

21st - misscindy

22nd - jellybean86 :pink:

23rd - Sugarpop :blue:

24th - Hearyoume induction :blue:

27th - KrazyKitten :blue:

28th - Stacey89

29th - BabyMaker :blue:

Last edited:
Can I change my DD? Due date is still the same but baby will be born around 1st July as he will be early.

How exciting! My due date is 17th but 37 - 38 weeks is 26th June - 3rd July so who knows!

Thanks for the setting this up Babymaker! Cant believe we are in the final stretch now!

Our nursery furniture is all assembled now! Made me very excited when I saw it all. Just can't wait to meet our little girl now.

My due date is 24th July and I'm team pink. The weeks seem to be flying by now! :)

Anyone received an appointment letter for a visit from the health visitor yet? I got one yesterday for the end of May, though have no idea what to expect as I grew up in France and it's a completely different system there. No such things as health visitors!

28 weeks today so officially in the 3rd trimester club!

Have my growth scan and consultant appointments this morning then my private 4D scan this evening!

28 weeks today so officially in the 3rd trimester club!

Have my growth scan and consultant appointments this morning then my private 4D scan this evening!

Yep I turned 28 weeks yesterday so officially 3rd trimester now! Exciting times. I am getting very nervous now

Yep I turned 28 weeks yesterday so officially 3rd trimester now! Exciting times. I am getting very nervous now
It’s becoming very real. The last two weeks or so I have felt like I am a whale. Up till now it’s been really smooth sailing for me but now my skin isn’t is tight, I don’t feel it can grow anymore and I look like an umpa lumpa...:lol:

I just realised today that after this week, I only have 8 weeks left of work to go! Cannot believe how close we are getting!

Can’t wait to hear about everyone’s babies as they start to arrive, it just seems almost unreal going from ttc to here. Let’s have a lovely last few weeks and get the babies out before it gets too hot! Lol

Had my growth scan this morning and my 4D this evening. Baby was head down this morning and breach this evening :lol:

Had my growth scan this morning and my 4D this evening. Baby was head down this morning and breach this evening :lol:
How were The pics?

So I can report that a bit of walking about (on crutches) and my ankles have officially disappeared. WTF

How were The pics?

So I can report that a bit of walking about (on crutches) and my ankles have officially disappeared. WTF

Sounds like me at the end of my work stint!!
I have just done two 13 hour shifts in a row and they were so busy that the second day I only had a half an hour break and sit down all day. 30 weeks pregnant with twins and I was almost in tears!! I think I've come to the realisation that I cant stay at work much longer.
I wanted to stay until 34 weeks and then take 2 weeks annual leave starting mat leave at 36 weeks just before they arrive.
That goal is looking more and more distant.
Radley what's your plan with work?

I have just done two 13 hour shifts in a row and they were so busy that the second day I only had a half an hour break and sit down all day. 30 weeks pregnant with twins and I was almost in tears!! I think I've come to the realisation that I cant stay at work much longer.
I wanted to stay until 34 weeks and then take 2 weeks annual leave starting mat leave at 36 weeks just before they arrive.
I honestly don’t know how you are coping with the shifts. I’ve been doing More office hours and even that I’m finding tough as time goes on.

Wasn’t sure what to do mat leave wise really but then I thought about it, most Mums finish 2-4 weeks ahead of their due date. So say 36 weeks for a single baby. Our due date is 37 weeks and babies are more likely to come even earlier than that. So I decided to stop at 32, take leave and then my mat leave kicks in at 37. Trying to delay the pay hit as much as possible but I just can’t carry on with it. Leave would be nice next year with the babies but I’ll still have a couple of weeks left to take when I get back so I figured now and my health is what’s important.

I turn 40 and basically I don’t go back to work after that. Might get bored, but I’m so tired I’m just needing to rest more and more and that’s only at 29 weeks.

I think I just had to realize that cooking the twiglets I’d a bit harder on the body and I need to give myself a break really. Went for a walk today (on crutches) and now my pelvis is killing :(

You’ve got an induction date already haven’t you, unless they come before...?
I hope we talk about that at 32 weeks as they said f all at 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back