****July 2018 Mummies - Tri 2****

I won't rush into anything, but it is a consideration. It's being practical as it's hard now, 10 weeks to go, then getting over a c section, then having a baby here...it can only work if it makes enough money to pay staff to cover for me. Not a single person came in last night.

Will give it time but it's definitely a possibility.

I'm sorry to hear that you are considering this :( I thought that it had hit a good milestone as you said it was finally starting to make a profit. :( It would be a shame after all the hard work you have put into it xx

Yep...and it's been absolutely dead since. Hopefully the improving weather next week will help it pick up again.

Well done Laura, it must feel so nice once you have made the decision and now you don't have to feel anxious and bad about it anymore!

Had my MRI scan yesterday. They only focused on the brain this time so was fairly quick 20 min. Got super hot in there though and baby got crazy in the belly with all the noise but now at least its done. Will get the results any time from Friday ( tomorrow ) until next week Wednesday.. Hate waiting!

Is anyone planning of having a 3D scan? I never had one with DD but I am thinking perhaps this time. I need to see the baby more times since its been such an anxious pregnancy! Perhaps they can also check if its still a girl! :) xx

I hope the time will pass quickly for you and that the results are OK, Maria.
I am thinking about getting the 3d scan but I am unsure of when to do this as I have a 30 week scan by NHS and I don't want scans too close together. We did one with DD and it was amazing! And yes, they will confirm the gender if baby allows x

Well done Laura, it must feel so nice once you have made the decision and now you don't have to feel anxious and bad about it anymore!

Had my MRI scan yesterday. They only focused on the brain this time so was fairly quick 20 min. Got super hot in there though and baby got crazy in the belly with all the noise but now at least its done. Will get the results any time from Friday ( tomorrow ) until next week Wednesday.. Hate waiting!

Is anyone planning of having a 3D scan? I never had one with DD but I am thinking perhaps this time. I need to see the baby more times since its been such an anxious pregnancy! Perhaps they can also check if its still a girl! :) xx

Hopefully you get the results of the MRI soon and that everything's fine.

We are having a 3D scan. We're mostly doing it because the consultant at our 20-week scan didn't seem convinced it's a girl so we're going to make doubly sure before we buy lots of girly things! We've booked it for the 24th, which is four days before my birthday so it's kind of a birthday present too. If you feel like you need added assurance then go for it!

Last edited:
Damn just looked at the babybond website and the scan from 30 weeks on costs £99. I won't be paying that much, could use the money for something else for her x

Ugh KHTW same for me with the scan. Really want it but we'd be going with babybond too.

Happy 28 weeks hun xx

Glad it's over and done with and hope you're not kept waiting til Wednesday for the results.

We are considering a 3/4D scan. Not made our minds up yet.

Midwife....oh my god, I love my midwife. Brilliant appointment. No glucose test as I don't need one. Booked in for whooping cough/triple vaccine next week. Git forms to go and get bloods done at hospital. My blood pressure/urine is perfect and baby gave her some walloping great kicks with the doppler on my tummy. It's heartbeat is super duper in her her words. Fundal height is 29 so yes, big baby, lol. She's really happy with everything and waiting for the weather to dry the ground up a bit, then she's going to come round to have a walk around the farm just because. I just love her. Next appointment is on 30th April. Xx

If we do have a 3d scan, it will be with Window to the Womb as it's really close to us and it's on special from £79 down to £59.

It does amaze me how costly some places are. X

Glad it's over and done with and hope you're not kept waiting til Wednesday for the results.

We are considering a 3/4D scan. Not made our minds up yet.

Midwife....oh my god, I love my midwife. Brilliant appointment. No glucose test as I don't need one. Booked in for whooping cough/triple vaccine next week. Git forms to go and get bloods done at hospital. My blood pressure/urine is perfect and baby gave her some walloping great kicks with the doppler on my tummy. It's heartbeat is super duper in her her words. Fundal height is 29 so yes, big baby, lol. She's really happy with everything and waiting for the weather to dry the ground up a bit, then she's going to come round to have a walk around the farm just because. I just love her. Next appointment is on 30th April. Xx

Great news GG! Big baby huh? Better foget buying 1st size clothes then haha x

Awh thats lovely she wants to come just for a walk gg. Glad your appoitment went well.
Ah i dont trust when they say baby will be big. Told me i was having a 10lber. Fk off she was 8lbs 7oz.
Were having a 3d at 30 weeks. With window to the womb aswell, i think the 59 pound offer is everywhere tbh. You get to pic which pics you want printing and they send you all pics via email, then you get a gift bad with a free mam bottle lol.

thanks ladies,

Might consider a 3D at around 30 weeks. Just a bit concerned I have had so many scans and 2 mri! Don't want to harm the baby so will discuss with consultant. xx

We are definitely getting a 3D scan and it'll probably be with Babybond in Belfast. :) I'm super excited for when we can book it but still a while off to know our schedules. Had an amazing day today at my sewing class! buzzzzzzing isn't the word but I think I overdid it with the standing :(

Ooh ladies all sounding great. Vagina concerns... Yes the closer it gets the more it's consuming me. Laura congratulations on quitting. GG I'm sure you'll do what's right for you! Shan, traveling was insane. 33 hours and most of that in a seated position, my butt was killing me by the end. Glad I'm not flying anywhere for a while now.

I can't believe I seem to have thrush again. It seems to be constantly in the background this pregnancy and it's so annoying and intimacy-killing. I'm having my GTT and a late 25 week midwife appointment on Tuesday. I am concerned it could point to GD as recurrent infections is one of the symptoms.

Not looking forward to starting work again this week.... I'll be doing 48 hours hurray! No rest for the wicked. Then 7 weeks of work left and I don't think I'll miss it. Also now kicking into gear with getting the house ready for baby.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Ooh ladies all sounding great. Vagina concerns... Yes the closer it gets the more it's consuming me. Laura congratulations on quitting. GG I'm sure you'll do what's right for you! Shan, traveling was insane. 33 hours and most of that in a seated position, my butt was killing me by the end. Glad I'm not flying anywhere for a while now.

I can't believe I seem to have thrush again. It seems to be constantly in the background this pregnancy and it's so annoying and intimacy-killing. I'm having my GTT and a late 25 week midwife appointment on Tuesday. I am concerned it could point to GD as recurrent infections is one of the symptoms.

Not looking forward to starting work again this week.... I'll be doing 48 hours hurray! No rest for the wicked. Then 7 weeks of work left and I don't think I'll miss it. Also now kicking into gear with getting the house ready for baby.
Sounds like it's all go at your end! Sorry to hear you are having all these problems with thrush it's horrific even normally never mind when pregnant.

I don't envy u on the flight- I always hated the flights to India and that was not pregnant haha I always ended up with a sore bum, back and legs from sitting so long and being really uncomfortable haha

Xx

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Oooh that travelling sounds insane! Bet Australia was worth it though.

As to thrush try not to stress youself out about thrush. It can be hard to keep at bay once you've had it once. I had it all through my pregnancy with dd on and off. Successfully treated then bam back again. So not necessarily meaning you have gd. Annoying as hell I hope you can get rid! Xx

As to thrush try not to stress youself out about thrush. It can be hard to keep at bay once you've had it once. I had it all through my pregnancy with dd on and off. Successfully treated then bam back again. So not necessarily meaning you have gd. Annoying as hell I hope you can get rid! Xx

Shan did it just go once you'd given birth? I'm worried that I'm just messed up down there forever and I've not even had the baby yet. T.T

Shan did it just go once you'd given birth? I'm worried that I'm just messed up down there forever and I've not even had the baby yet. T.T

Never had thrush since hun. It's just harder to get rid of and easier to get pregnant. Don't worry it'll go away lol xx

Sitting here at 2.40 in the morning again like a plank. This whole nightmares each night are really taking their toll. I'm so exhausted and I'm not a "sweaty" person but woke up completely soaked through my pj's to the point I just changed after spending the night being hunted by a random man with a gun in my dream. This is in addition to yesterday when my husband had to wake me up twice cuz I was making these crying noises in my sleep during the night plus being awake from 3am for hours for no reason.. Then a 2 hour nap where I was at a party and the buffet food basically turned to insects everywhere and crawling all over me. I'm always being chased, threatened, murdered.. The day before this I was trapped in an abandoned run down building with some friends who were slowly being picked off one by one and we didn't even know what we were running from :(

I just want to not dream anymore :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back