***July 2016 trimester 2***

We got Eva's cot from there in the sale last year. With the sale and club card point it was £89 absolute bargain lol x

Will be with you a week today ladies. Hope everyone's well? Xx

I'm doing fine thank you.... Feeling happy happy happy .... Sickness seems to be easing and mood swings are settling ha. How are you doing? Xx

Hi! Am joining you in tri 2 now! I'm 13w3d today and had my scan so am feeling like I officially belong lol!

I still can't believe we're in tri 2 already ! Welcome Sophie :)

Arghhh I'm the second tri!!
This is such a huuuuge deal for me,
Can't believe we've made it! Xxx

Im here now 14 weeks tomorrow! It goes so quickly now. Still no belly but think i might aee something starting to form :).

Due date 18th July!

I'm going to come over on Wednesday, I'll only be 13 weeks, but that's when our scan is so it feels right to move then and I miss you all ;-) xx

I'm joining on Wednesday too. Bought our first items yesterday.... Didn't want to buy until after 20 weeks scan but I found a fab offer on a Tommy tippee starter kit with 50% off so couldn't resist xx

It'll be so nice when everyone's in tri 2 together :)

Yay I can't wait ... only 2 more days for me :) xx

Hello everyone and hellooooo trimester 2!!!!!! So happy to be here and hoping I'm near the end of the awful morning sickness! I'll be 14 weeks on Tuesday 😊 hope everyone is good xxx

Yay we will all be back together soon. Xx

I have a poorly baby today she hasn't moved off my knee all morning x she's having a snooze now. I am absolutely freezing but I can't move to put the heating on because I don't want to disturb her. She's lovely and toasty she has her blanket x it's just not big enough for mum too x

Was not very active on the July thread in First trimester ( was so sick ) but hopefully you don't mind if I join now :)

Have a couple of questions ladies:

Will or have you taken the Flu injection? Not sure I will since I have heard you can get really sick??

NHS only has scans at 12 weeks and then the next at 21 weeks.. Will any of you have a scan at 16 or so weeks? I want to find out if boy or girl!! :)

xx

Hello and welcome. Glad to hear your feeling a little better! Xx

I would recommend the flu jab because for me it is vital. I have athsma and if I get flu I end up in hospital. The flu vaccination is a live but weakened dose of flu so it shouldn't make you I'll. In fact the worst I have had is a pain in the arm from the injection site lol. My aunty sent me a link to a midwifery journal saying that the strain of flu that is going around, pregnant women are extremely susceptible to. I will be having mine.

We have discussed a scan at 16 weeks but it really depends if we buy a house or not lol x all out spear money is going into the house xx I'd like one but we need a bigger house xx stupid priorities hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back