***July 2016 trimester 2***

I've not used a buggy with my daughter so unsure what we'll do. Maybe get one with a buggy board to use sometimes.

Not yet first baby white x it doesn't seem to be stocked anywhere x I prefer rear facing which this one is and it folds small so it should fit in my car! I will still invest in a sling x I do like the idea of babywearing!

Hey ladies ... Just poking my head into Tri 2 ... won't be with you for another 2 weeks yet as only 11 weeks today!

Think we need to add all our names and baby's sex (when known) onto the front page for reference xx

Me too, it's confusing lol i like to keep checking back!
I'm also not in here yet but due date is the 24th xxx

I have a Vauxhall Mokka at the moment but we may have to get a seven seater really soon x

I agree is someone happy to do the dates on first page ? I find out gender on the 26th of Jan and I'm due 11th July x

I'm due 5th July too, just haven't been on in a few days.

Charlie bump, I like the bright colours :D Although the pitter patter looks like rain drops (I guess it's supposed to?!)... hope that's not a bad omen for July lol. I want lots of sun this summer haha.

I haven't even thought about that lol! You never know they might do other colours by then x or at least I hope so x

Having a bloody horrible day today! The sickness is awful and I am so tired. I have ever a mountain of cleaning washing and ironing and hubby has gone out to the tip 4 hours ago!!!!! Eva is in a awful mood and won't let me put her down I've not had a chance to eat all day. Just had enough!

Last edited:
Big hugs, when he gets home you get off to bed and let him deal with the housework and kids!!

Just been looking at buggies again and had a go of the oyster maxi but it felt flimsy, tried the ICandy Apple 2 pear which felt better but at £1050 I'm not surprised ��

Just don't know what to do for the best as its money we could do without finding and They might only be in it a few months.

Anyone got any good suggestions on tandem buggies that can fit a car seat?

I'm due on July 6th,just coming out of the fog of sickness (touch wood!)

How about the joolz Geo Duo that's a little cheaper. I know own what you mean by the cost we wanted the bugaboo donkey but it's too expensive x

I saw that today but it looked expensive so didn't try it, will go back next weekend and have a look. My friend has the donkey and says it's really good I just found it to wide as its hard enough in the shops where I live with a standard width buggy. I know we will only use it for 6 months tops and love into a stroller so it all seems a bit OTT but don't feel comfortable putting baby straight into a stroller x

I know I don't like the idea of putting a baby in a Stroller but I don't really have much of a choice. I can't afford more too expensive x I felt slightly better about the cosatto is being rear facing! I'm not overly happy about Eva being facing forward too but I suppose she will be 1 and I have to let go at some time!

I'd keep an eye out for second hand buggies someone's just sold a bugaboo donkey for £350 on a Facebook selling site x

I will have to keep an eye out I think £400 would be our max xx

Join every selling site for your area. They also have
Free sites as well :) here's my 14 weeks bumpy picture :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 18
tesco r having a baby event soon (maybe now) not sure what brands they stock but looks like some good deals x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back