Charlene09 - :pink: team Pink
28th
Anne1 - :pink: team pink
29th
30th
Oxford :pink: - team pink
31st​

Last edited:
I won't be joining you for another 2 and a half weeks until our next scan at 13 weeks, but how exciting :) xx

I'll be in here tomorrow due 11th July but I won't have my proper dating scan till Thursday and I was measuring ahead at last scan :)

I'm not quite 14 weeks so kind of looking between tri 1 and 2, have another scan Tuesday x

I'm a tri 2 mummy x x officially due the 8th July but will most likely will have a c section a week earlier.

Hi there!

I'm due 5th of July! Had a scan this morning at 14 weeks. Baby looked good! I'm guessing boy! Exciting stuff :) x

I had my dating scan today and I'm 14 weeks today and due 5th July so belong here now, eek x

I've been so tired for the past 2 day! So tired I felt so weak and I couldn't lift my arms xx this is so hard x

I'm due at the end of June so have been going between the June and July thread :D

I know what you mean charliebump, I'm struggling to stay with it at work I just zone out x

I feel so tired aswell. Also still feeling sick it's a nightmare. I actually find it easier at work as I'm so busy it take my mind off it x

I just keep getting things wrong as I am so spaced out!! At home is hard though already having 2 children to run round after. Looking forward to maternity leave already :)

Are we using this thread as the July mummies one so we need to add due dates etc?

Oh yeah gosh! Thank God for bed time!!!!!

I still feel slightly sick now and again but it usually because I am hungry or tired! I hope the tiredness lifts soon or my house will stay messy!

Hey girls! I'm in tri 2 as due 5th July as well. Not been on much with one thing and another.
Not sure I'm coping very well emotionally at the moment but assume it's hormones.
I hope you're all well xxx

Hope your OK umbongo. I to feel like I am struggling today. It doesn't help when you have had little sleep, feel sick and then arguing with the hubby! I am completely drained emotionally and physically. I don't know how I am going to drive to school to get the older ones!

Big hugs tiredness is so hard!

Have any of you thought about buggies/double buggies and made a choice yet x

I think I have chosen mine! Xx Cosatto To & Fro Duo Twin Stroller - Pitter Patter. It's an umbrella folding buggy so it's nice and compact and it's also rear facing x it's really bright and colourful which I'm not keen on but it meets all my needs x I wish they did it in another colour x

I haven't seen that one before, it's nice. I looked at strollers but was concerned about them not being rear facing so that's ideal. Have you seen it in person?

I was looking at the Oyster Max Tandem as it can come with a car seat etc but not sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back