***July 2016 trimester 2***

I had my urine tested the day before I noticed the pain. It's only happened at night but I think it could be stretching or where the baby is laying I put my hand on the sore spot this morning and then baby was kicking it in the same spot it was burning. It goes away and I don't have it in the day. I rang the midwife on Thursday who said she wasn't worried as the pain wasn't directly under my ribs. But I may call when back from Scotland if it continues as its been a few nights in a row now and best to check it's nothing more serious.

Happy Easter ladies and bumps :) How is everyone? xx

I'm doing good thanks.
Must make more of an effort to get onto the forum though.

I'm really starting to struggle with back ache. Will defo have to mention it to the midwife when I see her next in a few weeks.

How's everyone's purchases going? Anyone started in the nursery ... would love to see some pictures (we're going with turquoise walls with white furniture and a bit of grey assesories) xx

I'm good! Will be into trimester 3 next week though! Scary stuff!! We have painted our nursery so it's an empty shell st the moment. Hoping to get curtains soon then furniture then wall art! Would love to see pics aswell if anyone has there's done xx

I can't believe people are going to be moving into tri 3 soon, time is flying!
I've been struggling with really low back ache Mel, with numbness and pain into my legs. I have a physio appointment on Tuesday, but that has taken ages to come through and to be honest, it's a lot better now, I think yoga is helping! I hope yours feels better soon.
We haven't finished the nursery, it is pale lemon, with light blue curtains with sleeping owls on. We have one of those retro hot air balloon lightshades with a rainbow on, a dutailer rocking chair and stool and the cotbed and wardrobe ready to assemble. We also have a tree and animal wall stickers, with really cute owls, hedgehogs, foxes etc. We're hoping to have it all finished over the next couple of weekends, but hre's some picks of clothes in the meantime ;-) xx

Attachments

• Clothes.JPG
    Clothes.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 9
We have just started decorating the nursery this weekend. Walls are just white and we are going to accessorise and wall sticker appropriately. Seen a collection in George at asda online and it has got reductions with the baby event on at the moment so may get it soon. Not bought furniture yet bt no what I am getting. X

I have another scan tomorrow so excited for more gender confirmation and to see her again Xxx

Happy Easter ladies!

Was a little bored whilst my little ones slept and played so I have made our Tri 3 thread, eek.

I am little excited to move.

If anyone wants me to add any scan dates, appointments or induction dates just let me know x

Omg induction dates! Starting to get real now lol xxx

That is very scary to reach tri 3 so soon. Is it 27 weeks we make the leap to the third tri??

I am a very happy girl today as its V day for me today I have also had another scan this morning and everything is fine with baby and confirmed we are team pink!! And the lady who did the scan gave us four photos including two 3d photos for free!!!!!! And told me to just hide them in my bag on the way out !! Yay! From 3d scan baby looks a good mixture of the both of us, with what I think are OH mouth and my eyes!! X I'm am so thrilled!!!! Xxxxxxx how's everyone else? Xx

Ah, what a lovely day Lucylu, congratulations :) Yeah, I've just been told in the tri 3 thread that we move over at 27 weeks, not long now :) xx

Ah gosh not long at all. I can't believe how quick it is going seems to be flying by. Can't believe we r at v day xx

Is anyone else's appetite terribly bad? I can snack all day long if I let myself but sitting down to a full meal, I can't manage more than half the plate full. So frustrating when I have made effort to cook. Lol X

Aww happy V day Lucy!
I'm excited/anxious for mine.

Our appetites sound very similar lol xxx

Happy and V day and how fab on the 3D scan. Can't wait for ours next week :)

Has anyone experience braxton hicks yet? X

I've never had Braxton hicks, not with either of my first two.

Yay, I've just made it past v day too :)
I thought I may have been experiencing braxton hicks but since I've been told I have an anteria placenta I think maybe it is more likely to be the baby putting pressue on that.
I think I may have actually damaged my throat from being sick so often and then having a really bad cough :-( I'm going to contact the doctor now as by the evening I can't swallow and I am in loads of pain xx

Gulp looks like this baby is going to be a big boy measuring almost three weeks ahead. Well above the lines on my growth chart !!
Hope you feel better soon unicorn and the doctor can give you something xx

I see my new Midwife next week, so hopefully I'll be measured for the first time then, I have no idea if I'm on track!
Thank you. I can't get a doctors appointment for 3 weeks so hopefully my throat will be better by then! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back