***July 2016 trimester 2***

That's awful unicorn. I need to book the mw again for three weeks time it's scary going so quickly, think is he measures ahead again they'll book a growth scan which I will probably decline as I have one booked at 35 weeks anyway. I want to keep this pregnancy as intervention free and on my terms as much as possible. The mw is happy with my decision to cancel my gdt and my blood. Pressure has gone down despite me refusing to take the asprin they prescribed. This time I'm more my body, my baby, my choice with everything so I feel quite relaxed with everything ATM xx

Hey hope every one is doing ok. Hope you feel better soon Unicorn. Lucylu87 my appetite is like that I snack and then I can't eat much if anything in the eve as im so bloated and full I literally can't breath! I am all boobs and bump and nothing in between! I had a scare in the bath today and noticed I was leaking Orange liquid from my boob!! I am assuming it's just colostrum. Good job I had some pads. Was hoping I wouldn't leak till later as I hate bras!! Oh the joys!
I am so uncomfortable with walking as my tummy is so tight and feel so full. I feel baby sometimes so high up! I don't know where my organs are! My belly button is starting to turn out! And when baby kicks under it you can see it popping out more! It's like a scene from alien sometimes. My burning pain I had we think was just the baby laying in awkward position. We are heading to see the inlaws at the weekend with our crazy puppy in tow so im not looking forward to it I want a weekend to just relax but we seem to have booked all weekends!! I start hypnobirthing beg of May and have booked onto a free comunity run antenatal course but that isn't till June! Lol it finishes five days before due date but it's free so if I miss any im not to bothered. Hope evryone is getting on ok.

Hope everyone is doing okay. 3 weeks for a doctor, that's crazy. After my exciting day on Tuesday, I ended up on the antenatal ward on Tuesday night as I had horrific pain in my stomach. They still don't know the cause, but apparently isn't related to baby, who was very happy in there, and it wasn't labour.. thank god... I had bloods done which didn't show anything but three days later and the pain is still here although not as bad. So I have been on bed and sofa rest.

I haven't been measured either yet. Did you have a big baby last time Elf's mummy? As I measured on target throughout last pregnancy and ended up with a mahoosive baby so I don't take a lot from them measuring you. And ur right, I feel more in control with this baby than with my first, I guess it's cos we kinda know how it's going to go and what we definitely want and don't want this time, whereas last time no was just happy to go along with what anyone said to me. X

Maisie was 7lbs 1oz
So not big at all but I measured smaller throughout I'll get a plan at 35/36 weeks but if he keeps himself breech I'll be booked for a csection 37/38 weeks xx

Ooh meet him sooner then yay for you X how was ur birth last time? I had a horrid induction time and the other night when I went back to the place I had him it didn't feel great to be honest and made me worry. X

I had a planned csection last time due to breech and pre eclampsia x

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? Sorry to hear about the pain Luncylu, that must have been really scary, I hope you're feeling better now?
We are putting together the wardrobe and cot today and then the nursery will be finished :) xx

I'm good thanks just trying to decide on a pram. It's really difficult. We are looking for an all terain as like beach walks etc, front and rear facing pushchair, car seat comparable with isofix and preferably one that you can expand to two if we have another baby in the next few years. I really can't find one that ticks all our boxes - anyone got any suggestions?cx

We've bought the silver cross surf 2 terrain... Think this will tick all of you boxes apart from I do t thi m it can be doubled up :/ x

We went for the mamas and papas armidillo flip xt and we love it.
We now have a finished nursery :) xx

Attachments

• nursery 1.JPG
    nursery 1.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 26
  • nursery 2.JPG
    nursery 2.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 26
  • nursery 3.JPG
    nursery 3.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 25
  • wardrobe.JPG
    wardrobe.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 26
Omg how organised are you, my nursery is currently a painted but empty no carpet room!! I have hardly bought a thing. I am so jealous of how organised you are. The pains eased on Friday luckily bt 3/4 days of pain wasn't fun. And no explanation which is the most scary and frustrating thing. We have the silver cross surf too, popular choice X

Glad you're feeling better Lucylu.
We were just soo excited and I wanted to get everything done because we don't know how far we'll get. We can relax now. I can't imagine doing it all being too much bigger, I'm exhausted xx

Unicorn the nursery looks fab!!! Ours is painted, just waiting for new carpet fitting on 12nd then we can build furniture :/) we have the same rocking/gliding chair unicorn, we got it in grey x

Thank you, I'm so pleased with it, I love it. Everytime I go upstairs I've got to go in to have a look. I can't believe we have a nursery! We both got all emotional putting the cot together :)
It's so comfy isn't it Sesameseed, we got ours second hand on Ebay, did you buy yours new? xx

Wow very organised unicorn. Ours is painted ready to go - just got to buy furniture etc. Your cupboard looks very full and neat x

Love the nursery, unicorn!
I've almost finished Ellla's big girl room, then we can move her in there ready for when the new baby (still without name!!) comes.
I've been really ill the last week so haven't been on here. I've had cold/flu and been all shivery and had a headache for 5 days!! Was going to go to the doctor's today if it was still here, but I seem to be ok, thanksfully.
Hope everyone else is ok?

Hi unicorn yes we bought the chair and footrest new from mothercare I think it was £165 so you definitely had the right idea using eBay. They are just so comfy though aren't they!! X

Aww loving the nursery Unicorn ... looks amazing :)
We started stripping the wallpaper on Sat so now we have an empty shell.

Currently trying to choose the shade of colour which is so difficult.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back