**********July 2014 Mummies**********

:wave:

Congrats leesey. I am glad all is well.

Anyone heard off Sarah C?

Are the twins ok and named?

I am better now thanks fospetil

xxx

Last edited:
Sarah has just arrived at the hosp as there was a delay as they had lots of inductions in, the twins are fine and have been named Carly Jade and Jack James xx

I've just joined Facebook so can somebody advise me on becoming a part of the group? Please :) xx

Last edited:
Sarah is now in hospital being induced very soon hopefully. She was put on a trace 20 mins ago and is moving straight from there to induction ward. Will keep you updated xx

6.40pm - We're in our induction suite, it's very lovely.
There's a view of a fountain and the London eye and a tramp.
We're both nervous but super excited :D

Aww twins CJ and JJ. Congrats to Sammi

Lol Sarah is hilarious. The tramp!!

I think I will be the last remaining not facebooker!!

X

Sorry baked beans.. I caved...for baby reasons only.. :)
I don't want to miss out on all the baby chat after they're born as well so thought it was worth a try xx

No need to explain!

You will probably be hooked and forget all about your twitter account!

Xx

Join us baked beans just join facebook as baked beans lol just so we can talk to u xxx

If we'd done twitter, I'd be the one not on. I have no clue where that's concerned lol

Baked beans...come to the dark side! Come to the Facebook group!! You can have a tin of Heinz as your profile pic!!!!!!! Xxx

First name: baked
Last name: beans
Profile picture: can of heniz
lol

If the kids found me with that they deserve a medal.

oh twitter I also have no idea about. All I know is hashtag, because sometimes the kids at school will actually say "hashtag (insert follow up word)" which winds me up!

X

Hahahaha, that made me laugh. I'm sat laughing to myself because I'm picturing all the different picture you could have. A tin of beans and sausages to represent the boys in your life and the half size tins for baby. I'm easily amused lol

Lol! Come on baked! Join us! Literally just for our group! It's so fun and because we. Get notifications it's easier to keep up to xxx

I should have joined the group sooner.. ! Def missed all the chat :)

Baked: I've just used my first & middle name because my surname is quite distinctive & I don't want to be found by anyone really.. OH couldn't find me to check if I'd set up my privacy settings right.. deciding whether or not to friend family members ha..

I use twitter to keep up with the news & look at pictures of cats haha..don't tweet all that often xx

Lol just caught up! Suppose everyone is over there now.... 8 working days left til I finish, loadsa babies being born, it's so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back