**********July 2014 Mummies**********

Fospetil

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!! I am a little early I know but think I am officially one of (if not the only) first person due in July so thought I would get the ball rolling. What's everyone's expectations of tri 3? I'm loving being pregnant but pretty petrified about the prospect of having a baby! lol!

Loving having the support of all the lovely ladies in July mummies!!:thanks:

Last edited:
Adebee - :pink: due date: 23rd July
Andie - :pink: due date:
AnnaW - :yellow: due date:
Baked beans - :yellow: due date:
Blue Bubble - :blue: due date:
Capricorn - :pink: due date: 20th July
Clarelp28 - :yellow: due date: 5th July
Coz78 - :blue: due date: 13th July
Daley - :blue: due date: 14th July
Fospetil - :pink: due date: 1st July
FrecklesMcGee - :yellow: due date:
Gaelforce - :blue: due date: 2nd July
Karen80 - :pink: due date:
K8tblue - :yellow: due date: 21st July
LaurenB47 - :blue: due date: 21st July
Leesey - :yellow: due date: 29th July
Ljay - :pink: due date:
Morty - :pink: due date:
Mishi - :blue: due date: 24th July
MissMcleodx - :pink: due date:
Mrs G - :pink: due date: 14th July
Nikkinoodles - :blue: due date: 11th July
Oceanborn82 - :pink: due date: 1st July
Phoebes_mum - :yellow: due date: 20th July
Prinncess - :pink: due date:
Sanmiammiammi - :pink: & :blue: due date:
SarahCourtney - :yellow: due date: 4th July
ScarlettMG - :pink: due date: 2nd July
Science mummy - :blue: due date:
SheltyMum - :yellow: due date: 5th July
Sophied - :pink: due date: 20th July
Sozzy - :pink: due date: 22nd July
Vickilou25 - :blue: due date: 3rd July
Victoriaaa0 - :blue: due date: 5th July
Xjodgex - :blue:due date: 8th July

Think this is everyone, this is the latest list I could find and I have added Victoriaaa0 to it! If ive missed anyone let me know and I will try and add it! P.S. Thanks to Capricorn for the original! xxxx

Last edited:
Yay July tri3! Be with you in 3 weeks xx

So excited to be over here! As long as this trimester isnt as hard as the first one I'll be fine :) My sticker is slightly off, today is my 26 weeks and going into double digits on my baby countdown! 99 days until due date and 31 days until our wedding... how quickly has this come around?! Hopefully hearing back that our offer on the flat has been accepted on Monday and we're well on our way! :D Also only two weeks of class and one week of exams in May and will have my degree! Then we can move in, I can FINALLY nest and know which catchment hospital I will be giving birth in... This is going to be the most exciting trimester by far! Hope you're all as excited as I am! This is the thread where we will be sharing new born pics soon! Awwwwwww xxxxxxxx

Hello tri 3, I'll join you in 2 weeks lol. Eeek!

Hello tri 3, see you in a few weeks!!!!

Think I'll be here in 4 weeks??
Is it 28 weeks tri 3 starts xx

I will be over here on Saturday so its nice to have a place to go :) thanks for adding me to this list!

Don't really know what I expect this time around though I am looking forward to going on maternity leave and finally getting the nursery sorted..its currently the 'junk room'.

Thanks Fospetil! I guess I'm here officially from next Saturday :) can't believe it will be our last stretch as pregnant ladies!!! It's gone so so fast! X

So excited to be over here! As long as this trimester isnt as hard as the first one I'll be fine :) My sticker is slightly off, today is my 26 weeks and going into double digits on my baby countdown! 99 days until due date and 31 days until our wedding... how quickly has this come around?! Hopefully hearing back that our offer on the flat has been accepted on Monday and we're well on our way! :D Also only two weeks of class and one week of exams in May and will have my degree! Then we can move in, I can FINALLY nest and know which catchment hospital I will be giving birth in... This is going to be the most exciting trimester by far! Hope you're all as excited as I am! This is the thread where we will be sharing new born pics soon! Awwwwwww xxxxxxxx

Aww, I can't wait to get nesting! I've had to really hold back on it as I didn't want to start too soon and then end up doing it all again because I'm bored on maternity leave, but I'm defo going to have to start it soon, its starting to really annoy me that there are just bags of clothes all over lol x

Think I'll be here in 4 weeks??
Is it 28 weeks tri 3 starts xx

Think its 27 Sophie, your little sticker thingy is abit off for you isn't it??

I will be over here on Saturday so its nice to have a place to go :) thanks for adding me to this list!

Don't really know what I expect this time around though I am looking forward to going on maternity leave and finally getting the nursery sorted..its currently the 'junk room'.

I'm not officially here until Tuesday but I dont think it really matters, think all July mummys should just come over at the same time then no ones missing or left out. Yep, me and OH are getting the nursery sorted this week as we are both off! Can't wait xx

Thanks Fospetil! I guess I'm here officially from next Saturday :) can't believe it will be our last stretch as pregnant ladies!!! It's gone so so fast! X

Your welcome lovely xxx I know! So exciting but scary at the same time!! xxx

Omg I go away for a few hours, come back and we are trimester 3!!! Haha eek officially over here on Friday! That's scary!

I'm not scared of giving birth at all because of all the natal hypno birthing stuff I've done and read up on. Just excited and empowered. Anyone who is nervous or scared, buy the Maggie Howell books and CDs. They are amazing at putting your mind at ease and making you believe you can do it!

See you all back here in a few days! Thanks Fospetil for making the thread and glad we have the list up! Def like the idea of our due dates next to the team colours! I'm 4th of July hehe eek

Is it worth putting bump buddies up too or is that too much? Haha just figure if someone disappears we all know who to contact! Although there are so many of us on Facebook now someone always knows how to contact everyone lol x

Is it worth putting bump buddies up too or is that too much? Haha just figure if someone disappears we all know who to contact! Although there are so many of us on Facebook now someone always knows how to contact everyone lol x

I still don't have a bump buddy :cry: And I'm not tri 3 yet :cry: Is there an actual facebook group set up? If not could we have one? xx

I still don't have a bump buddy :cry: And I'm not tri 3 yet :cry: Is there an actual facebook group set up? If not could we have one? xx

We do have a July Mummy's Facebook group page - invite only I believe to keep it private. Contact Vickilou so she can add you!
Leesey, we should def make sure everyone has a bump buddy. Advertise yourself in here and our other thread haha Victoria probably needs as she's our newbie hehe x

Adebee - :pink:
Andie -
AnnaW - :yellow:
Baked beans - :yellow:
Blue Bubble - :blue:
Capricorn - :pink:
Clarelp28 - :yellow:
Coz78 - :blue:
Daley - :blue:
Fospetil - :pink:
FrecklesMcGee - :yellow:
Gaelforce - :blue:
Karen80 - :pink:
K8tblue - :yellow:
Leesey - :yellow:
Ljay - :pink:
Morty - :pink:
Mishi - :blue:
MissMcleodx - :pink:
Nikkinoodles - :blue:
Oceanborn82 - :pink:
Phoebes_mum - :yellow:
Prinncess - :pink:
Sanmiammiammi - :pink: & :blue:
SarahCourtney - :yellow:
ScarlettMG - :pink:
Science mummy - :blue:
Sophied - :pink:
Sozzy - :pink:
Vickilou25 - :blue:
Victoriaaa0 - :blue:
Xjodgex - :blue:

Think this is everyone, this is the latest list I could find and I have added Victoriaaa0 to it! If ive missed anyone let me know and I will try and add it! P.S. Thanks to Capricorn for the original! xxxx

You are more than welcome.. Fun to do!
Andie's colour needs adding (I may have updated it in a later post? Or it might have slipped me by!.. Got a crap memory but I think she's expecting a baby girl..wool reveal I think it was) xx

I also do not have a bump buddy.

I struggle to keep up with one thread never mind two :-S

Talk less ladies haha!

Scary stuff though, babies will be here before we know it.

I'll be here in a week and a half :) how exciting! Clarelp28 is my bump buddy although we are yet to exchange numbers (she might not want to after she dreamt I was a serial killer!! Haha) and I'm due 11th July :D xx

I know I already have a bump buddy but I don't mind having another one (greedy much lol). Thinking about it a July mum bump buddy would be good in case the forum goes down and we can't do labour threads, we can use the Fb group so would need someone in the group to do it.

Last edited:
Right, I've started putting due dates next to team colours! Hopefully I should be able to keep up when everyone comments! Sarah, my book should be coming through the post this week so looking forward to feeling at ease with the whole scenario!

Defo be flitting between the two threads from now but it's nice to get ourselves on the home straight! Xx

I know I already have a bump buddy but I don't mind having another one (greedy much lol).

I don't have a bump buddy as I'm useless with responsibility! I also didn't know what this actually entailed lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back