Julys Green Beans

ASD123456

Reaction score
There are loads of us due in July who are having green babies, so I'm wondering if any of you have predictions on what your having or if anyone has any guesses on what some of the others are having.

I'm swaying towards blue for myself but OH is adament it's a girl. Any Tom, Dick or Harry on the street tells me it's a boy too. I can't wait to find out, it's such a brilliant surprise! :D

Below is the list of green beans due in July-

Kimberly - 2nd July - Planned Section 26th June
DaisyRose - 3rd July
Amyf - 3rd July
Jennifer1981 - 5th July
freepie - 8th July
bhe101 - 9th July
fuffins1981 - 9th July
Skimpy - 11th July
bulb - 11th July
Moofa - 12th July
ASD123456 - 13th July
First Baby White (Sarah) -15th July
Little miss pink - 15th July
Sandi4Paul - 20th July
Nutcase109 - 23rd July
katie05 - 31st July

Let me know if I've missed anyone or added anyone who now knows what team they are in.

Im just butting in to say :shock: that all of you will have your babies by the end of July!! :shock:

Then it will be my turn with the August girls, Scary!xx

im team blue!! we found out at our 4d scan!! :cheer:

laura23yrs.........you're right, thats a lotta babies between now and end of july!!! :shock: AAAGH!!

xxxxxxxx

claire2711 said:

laura23yrs.........you're right, thats a lotta babies between now and end of july!!! :shock: AAAGH!!

xxxxxxxx

Ok, I'll take you off :(

Did you have a feeling you were having a boy or did it come as a bit of a shock?

Alex xxx

Kimberly - 2nd July - Planned Section 26th June not sure at all but im gonna guess blue
DaisyRose - 3rd July Blue
bhe101 - 9th July Pink
fuffins1981 - 9th July - Convinced thats a pink bump
Moofa - 12th July I always think pink, but not sure
ASD123456 - 13th July I always thought pink, but im not 100% sure now
First Baby White (Sarah) -15th July Pink(thought might be cos you'r ticker is pink :think:
Sandi4Paul - 20th July Boy
claire2711 (Claire)- 26th July Blue

Well theres my guesses!!! Those i've missed out are cos i dont have a bloody clue atm! I'm sure by the time it comes to news of you're popping i'll have choosen a colour!

Cant beleive how many patient people there are

I really thought blue....(but was adamant my bump with Ty was pink :rotfl: )

In the last two weeks most people have said pink.

So, now I do not have a clue :lol:

And as for other people, I will not even try lol

I will see if your prediction comes true Clare :D

ASD123456 said:
claire2711 said:

xxxxxxxx

Ok, I'll take you off :(

Did you have a feeling you were having a boy or did it come as a bit of a shock?

Alex xxx

i totally thought it was going to be a wee girl! for some reason, we both had our hearts set on a little girl :eek: but then had the scan and got a pleasant surprise!!! wouldnt have it any other way!!! :cheer:

cant wait to find out what all you guys are having, and see pics of the gorgeous little ones!!! :hug: xxxxxxx

i think i am blue but have not found out for sure. I've just added to the Linus post by mildly taht mine goes up past belly button as well.

ABCD was it a guess based on a post i've made or on your own intuition?

Sandi

I emailed my favourite, most trusted psychic earlier....but she said she does not do Birth predictions (dates) hence why I tried that site.... :shock: :lol:

I had asked her how much it would cost. She had replied to apologise to say they are not allowed to do such predictions since April 1st. Which was fine....at least she follows the correct codes for wheoever she works through.

A few mins ago, she emailed me:

Hi

I have been advised that you and your baby will be fine, I am not quite sure why I was asked to give you that assurance, but never the less. The energy of the child is mixed, very strong but sensitive and intelligent. So you either have a strong female or a sensitive male! At present the female energy is stronger than the male, but this can change as the pregnancy nears its completion

I hope this assists

EF

Though it is not a predicition, I feel it is so nice of her to email me such a reassuring email....She did not charge me and I had not pushed her for it. It made me want to :cry:

I always knew she was different to mos out there. She has always been very intuitive.

So, from what she says, Clare's prediction may be right! :D

I always thought a boy and my PUPP rash indicates a boy (7 out of 10 women with the rash have a boy due to the male fetal DNA, but we are testing my Mum's nightie colour theory so I have brought a pink nightie!

Mx

I think Moofa will have a boy, I remember chatting to her quite alot and for some reason I alway's got the feeling it will be a boy :think:

Moofa said:
I always thought a boy and my PUPP rash indicates a boy (7 out of 10 women with the rash have a boy due to the male fetal DNA, but we are testing my Mum's nightie colour theory so I have brought a pink nightie!

Mx

:?

I keep getting a rash on my legs....maybe I am having a sensitive boy! :D

Damn, I am all confused :? :rotfl:

I think im having a girl. All my family and friends do too. It's strange though coz OH's family and friends all think it's a boy. It's completely split. I would be shocked if its a boy coz im totally convinced its a pink bump. I know it's so cliche but i really dont mind either way as long as it's healthy xx

Well i havent been too different from carrying my son, except more sick and much higher heartrate than him. People have said they think its a boy and others say girl. I sway from boy to girl each week but my hubby and mum have always thought team pink so im thinking pink at the moment.

ohh not long to wait now. :dance:

If i have a girl ill believe in old wives tales as they have all pointed to girl, if a boy its a load of bull :rotfl:

Ive had fun guessing again though and glad i waited. :D

Well i havent been too different from carrying my son, except more sick and much higher heartrate than him. People have said they think its a boy and others say girl. I sway from boy to girl each week but my hubby and mum have always thought team pink so im thinking pink at the moment.

ohh not long to wait now. :dance:

If i have a girl ill believe in old wives tales as they have all pointed to girl, if a boy its a load of bull :rotfl:

Ive had fun guessing again though and glad i waited. :D

I think I am with you at present on the blue!!! I did have a feeling earlier in the pregnancy that it would be another girl but now I'm not measuring small whereas I was with the girls at this stage, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was a boy. The suspense is killing me but I am really glad I've waited.

I was putting the little clothes in the drawers today and talking to LO who was kicking away......some of the clothes are pink but I promised baby I'd put them away if he is a boy!!!

Good luck to everyone else.

abcd1234 said:
Kimberly - 2nd July - Planned Section 26th June not sure at all but im gonna guess blue
DaisyRose - 3rd July Blue
bhe101 - 9th July Pink
fuffins1981 - 9th July - Convinced thats a pink bump
Moofa - 12th July I always think pink, but not sure
ASD123456 - 13th July I always thought pink, but im not 100% sure now
First Baby White (Sarah) -15th July Pink(thought might be cos you'r ticker is pink :think:
Sandi4Paul - 20th July Boy
claire2711 (Claire)- 26th July Blue

Well theres my guesses!!! Those i've missed out are cos i dont have a bloody clue atm! I'm sure by the time it comes to news of you're popping i'll have choosen a colour!

Cant beleive how many patient people there are

Hi,
I actually think more blue but my mind changes every day to be honest so today is a blue day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back