June/July Mums - check in thread

jaycees mummy just made me laugh...she posted on the off topic forum that big brother should have a task to make jayne a woman...teehee!

i think i am slowly going mad i wish my OH would hurry up and get home!!

have u had any more pains bubble?

:cry: :cry: :cry: thats nikki's bed.. thats nikki's bed that is... nickki sleeps there!!! he he

fran hold a tissue to your lady bits and cough... when i thought my waters went a few weeks back the MW told me to cough... she also examined me and said NO.. but she said a way of checking at home is to cough!!! water should trickle out when you do...

Good luck anyway! and don't panick.. your more than ready! do you have something for the baby to sleep in? nappies, baby grows - then your sorted!!!!

Just sat out for an hour... why did i bother!!!! :( i'm now p*** wet thru.. (just had another cold shower) my face is purple... my ankles have spread another inch... I'm sitting in living room with fan on me... DH boxers, an over stretched vest and looking so unattractve! I feel fat and ugly..... :(

I don't just want this baby out - i want a figure... i want to be me again!!!!

x

nikkis bed..that annoyed me..so OTT!!

i know how you feel i want to be able to lie on my stomach..simple things eh!
tried the cough test..nothing..maybe i'm going mad!
you know what you said about the nerves and ur legs keep going funny, i get that now and then..its horrible when ur walking and your leg just feels like its gonna drop out from under you! lol

dont sit out in this weather are you mad?? baby will fry! get the washing up bowl and put water in it..put your feet in it and sit in front of your fan!!

xx

nope no more pains apart from the sharp twinges i keep getting :(

hayley you must be mental sitting out in this heat i just walked to the co-op and it near on killed me :x wouldnt mind but i cant even sit and chill out for long got to pick kurt up from school soon :roll:
think i may take the kids swimming this afternoon though might help to cool down a bit :?

what was i thinking.... think it was a moment of madness... if i get ideas like those again i'll log on here first!!!

x

can i come pls? i really fancy a lovely swim..in fact i think i might go..forget the hospital...i dont think my waters broke coz i'm not leaking or anything, i feel better now actually i just feel a bit sick but i think its the heat!!
do you ever swim in the sea bubble or is it minging? wheni went last yr the tide was really far out and there were minging little crabs trying to nip my toes! hehe
poor you doing the school run in this heat...make sure you take some water with you!

only a very quick post coz i really need to leave for the school :lol:

fran you wouldnt catch me in that water ever you would have to kill me first minging just dont even come close :puke:

Hello ladies,

Just got back from hospital and looks like I will be joining the July girlies rather than August, now booked in for c-section next Friday as breech, mind if I join you?!

Kat x

Fran now isn't the time to go for long walks hun!! come on here and tell us the latest!! :moon:

hey girls..i went for a little nap..my breakdown this morning made me tired.. :rotfl: then i went for a walk round the park and a little swim with OH. well i dont think my waters did break yvonne because i havent had any fluid leaking or anything and contractions havent started..walk and swim havnt helped i have a real stubborn baby! i actually feel fine now! lol

how you all feeling?? oh yay jaynes up for eviction!!

oh Kat...thats good news for you hun! you must be excited! x

so you didn't go to he hospital then hun?

What you like! :roll:

no i didnt go..glad i didnt actually because i would have felt like a nutter..hehe
by the time oh came home i felt ok just a bit sick from the heat, no pains or niggles..no waters leaking..no contractions so i thought i'd jsut leave it and see if anything happened but nothing has!
so i'm still waiting round..i'm gonna give my bubba a smack on the bum when hes born! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back