JULY Babies!!!

I cannot bare the thought of being pregnant until my due date. I need all this pain gone :cry:

(trust me to sober the mood :rotfl: )

Im due 3rd July, but will be having this one in June, so im Queue jumping already
Aw Inkpen, I thought we were going to have a great race :rotfl: I've got a feeling I could be a little early though - not too much I hope - I'm simply NOT READY!!!!!

ohhh me me me! im due 25th July, but have a feeling he will be stubborn and be late, unless I have to be induced as I have been measuring 5 weeks ahead and middy is booking me in for a growth scan when i see her on thursday, so we will see :D

Hi, I'm due on the 11th july, and also can't wait. I'm like the rest of you and am hoping to come abit early. wishful thinking though!

hello :wave:

I'm soo soo sooo excited! I am due a green baby on the 15th July. I hope my LO doesn't keep me waiting too long!! I'm so excited now and 6 weeks seems like such a long time to wait at the moment the thought of going overdue and having to wait 8 weeks is just mean :wall: !

LMP x

Hi :wave:
im new here but due a blue baby on 26th july. Cant believe how fast it has gone. Both hubby and I think he will be early though- I hope so. I would really love to put my own socks on again and be able to see what I am doing with the razor :wink:
Sam
x

sam05 said:
Hi :wave:
im new here but due a blue baby on 26th july. Cant believe how fast it has gone. Both hubby and I think he will be early though- I hope so. I would really love to put my own socks on again and be able to see what I am doing with the razor :wink:
Sam
x

Welcome :cheer:
Always nice to add new faces to the race :cheer:

Hello all :wave:

im due a green bundle on July 13th, but mam's been telling people she thinks i'll pop before then. im very neat and feeling the strain now, convinced there isnt much room left for any more growing :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back