June/July Mums - check in thread

Tan

Reaction score
I know it's a bit cheeky (cause i'm not due til July!) but I figured i'd start a check in thread for the June mums-to-be out there as I can't keep track of who's posted lately and who hasn't and wouldn't want anyone to think we'd forgotten about them!

Hope you're all doing well June mummies and have nice speedy deliveries!

Tan x

Hi Tan,

I'm due 2 weeks tomorrow-26th June, and i'm getting impatient now........i went for a long walk at the weekend, had a curry after the football and even had lots of cuddles and last night i had lots of niggley tummy pains-and thought this could be it-but no nothing.

Had another scan this morning-all ok, baby still head down and in right position.......so just waiting now!!!!

I don't think there's many of us left for June.......maybe this could be a June/July check in thread??

How are all the June/July mummy's to be???

Amy xx

i'm a July mum... and counting each day... 7 weeks left. I'm due right at the end of July....

that sounds so weird calling myself a mum...

good luck Amy.. not long for you now...

x

Hi girls,

3 weeks to go from tomorrow.

I've been doing anything and everything to get this boy out (even went to dentist this morning for a filling) but nadda! It's about 30 degrees today.....I had some beers on the weekend too. Maybe he's too happy staying inside mum with all the good stuff she's throwing in her gob (ha ha). Saying that - only had 2 half's of lager.

I'm due July 4 and he'll probably arrive on World Cup final day (July 9)....knowing my luck! Aussie are playing in the next hour so maybe he'll get out once he hear's me cheering them on. Can't believe I could be a mother before the World Cup ends and cannot believe I'll still be watching Big Brother with a baby in my arms....bizaare!

Midwife tomorrow.....time's flying but I just can't imagine not being pregnant anymore.....weird.

Gotta run.....

Love Sass
xxx

Hey girlies,

Can I join this too!! I'm due 2nd July but everyone is convinced I'll be early.
Finished work on Friday so everything seems more real now - had a panic yesterday morning cause of it!!

S. xx

Hey :D

I'm due 29th June and counting the days :D :D

This hot weather is a nightmare....swollen ankles and hands are not the most attractive sight along with a big bump.

I've been drinking a few cups of raspberry leaf tea to see if she might decide to come along early but had a check up today and no signs yet of her appearing. At the stage now I just want to see her :pray:

Hi, I'm a june mum and still here!! was due June 6th but still waiting... :cry: Had a scare at 34 weeks and had to take steroids as they thought LO was coming early but he's obviously far too comfy where he is and is now refusing to come... I have tried EVERYTHING to get him out! Have a midwife appointment tomorrow and will have a sweep and then if nothing I guess she will give me an induction date, everything I hoped wouldn't happen... Oh well.

I should still be pregnant now with only one week to go. But as it is my lil boy is here and already 4 weeks old :D lol

Good luck to all June/July mums :D

Rachel xx

Ok so i've changed it to June and July mums thread now!

Glad to hear everyone is ok and Bex, will keep my fingers crossed that things happen naturally for you soon. It's horrible waiting around. I was 6 days late with my first but it felt like an eternity and I got so fed up of people calling etc to see if i'd had it yet. Could they really have thought that I just hadn't bothered telling them???!

I'm due on July 19th and it can't come quick enough for me!

Tan x

argh! the end of july seems so far away at the moment! and this heat just makes it worse doesnt it? :evil: still dont feel very prepared though :lol: the cot still hasnt been put together, have loads of baby clothes that need to be washed and havent even thought about my hospital bag yet :lol:

HI girls can i join too?

4 weeks left for me, due July 11th!

This prob seems silly but i have been looking forward to joining one of these threads since joining the forum and now i finally have lol! Before i struggled to see the end of the road and now i finally can! :D

Some of you may know that i have been having growth scans due to my other daughter stopping growing while pregnant! Well i have one tomoro, im sure everything will be ok and that i will still be posting after my due date (which i really hope doesnt happen but who kno's lol), i will come on tomoro sometime with an update!

Good Luck to all June/July mummies

hehe i must admit i had the same thought as you the other day sasswa about how i'll be watching big brother when LO has arrived. i find it hard to believe because its dragged for sooo long.
i've got just over 5 weeks left, in one way i'm so happy and want it to go fast so i can hold my baby and get this pregnancy lark over with but in another way i'm bricking it coz i'm starting to get really scared about the delivery..eek!

Yay 14 days to go!!!!!!!!!

I am getting really scared now too, not knowing what to expect........but i'm sooo excited about meeting my little girl, still havent decided on a name yet though!!!

I'm feeling ok today, apart from being tired and hot still!

How's everyone else today??

Amy xx

Thanks Tan. Still nothing yet, I have been to see midwife today and she is now not sure of the position of baby and fears he maybe breech (so no stretch and sweep today) so have to go for a presentation scan on Thurs morning... such a nightmare as now I don't know if I shoud be thinking of a natural birth or c section, all this waiting around and not knowing is driving me nuts. I have always questioned if he was breech but no one ever listened to me and now at 41 weeks they are unsure... great!!! I know what you mean about people calling non stop, I have now stopped answering phone!!!

Morning all,

How is everyone.??

Have'nt seen any more posts from Lorrie.......hopefully things are fine and shes had her little one!!!

How are you Bex......any progress??

Again a rough nights sleep for me.....kept getting lots of braxton hicks and i had to get up and pee 5 times!!!

I've got a huge pile of ironing to do.......but really can't be bothered, so going to sit here for a while longer!

Amy xx

Yay i've officially finished work now and it wasn't as upsetting as a expected!

It's my little boys 3rd birthday today and am busy arranging a little party for him tonight - with Thomas the Tank everything!

I slept so well last night as well and had no toilet wake up calls, was just really desperate this morning! Thank God for the rain, it's made evrything nice and cool again!

Anyway, am going to go and be a housewife for a bit - i'm loving it already!!!

Hope evryone's ok and hope to hear from Lorrie and Bex soon with news of possible arrivals!

Tan x

Afternoon, I'm fine today but no news! I slept right through till 11am this morning, I usually don't sleep more than 4-5 hours so it was heaven! Just looking forward to appointment tomorrow now so I know how baby is lying and how I may deliver!!

Pricklyfairy.. what is your due date?

Hope the party goes well Tan!

xxx

HI everyone,

Just got back from the growth scan and our little girl is growing just fine! All her measurements are average, and she weighs about 6LB 15oz now! Cant imagine how big she will be when she finally arrives Brooke was only 4LB 14 lol! :shock:

The scan was perfect, she was on the move all the way through it, she moved her hand to her mouth and started sucking her thumb it was so cute! Sadly we couldn't get a pic as he couldnt get one clear enough!

She is also now head down :dance: !

They are now happy to let me go untill 41wks!

Been gettin a lot of period type pains and pressure down below but i suppose this is because she is now head down!

Hope to hear some news in new arrivals soon girls!

Tan hope Samuel has a great birthday!

Kelly, glad scan went well.......and that baby is now in good position!!

Bex, my due date is 26th June........not long to go, crapping myself too!!!

Tan.......hope Sam has fun at his Thomas the Tank party tonight!

Hope everyone is having a nice afternoon!!!

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back