**********July 2014 Mummies**********

Looking forward to having you over at FB baked beans (I created a profile just to join the private group and it's wonderful there, struggling to keep up with PF nowadays)

OMG I cannot believe Coz has already had her baby!!!! We have another July(June!) babyboy :dance:

HUUUUUGE CONGRATS COZZZZZZ!!!! "First Natural Full-Term July(June) Blue Mummy" Award!!!! ;)

Hope to see you over there soon baked beans!! xx

Last edited:
Just to let those of you who arent on FB know - Gaelforce had her baby boy this am weighing 8lb 5oz

Mum and baby doing well - mummy and daddy shattered :)

:wave:

aww congrats to Gaelforce.

Any july babies going to make an apperence in...JULY!! Lol

No one is adding me on facebook *sob* haha

I shall stay here since I know I can keep up with the speed on this thread :)

xx

:wave::wave: hello, room for a not so little one? Only a few hours of June left so this baby is going to be a july baby! X

Welcome to the july bubbas we have had 9 of our july babies be born in june they must have stole your slot lol xxx

Welcome to the july bubbas we have had 9 of our july babies be born in june they must have stole your slot lol xxx

Blurdy queue jumpers! ! There is still 5 of us from our Facebook group still unpatiently waiting! X

Aww Lynds! They've all queue jumped me too, I was due first in July! Blumming selfish ;-) xx

:wave::wave: hello, room for a not so little one? Only a few hours of June left so this baby is going to be a july baby! X

Hey lynds, I had a dream last night you joined July mummies... I have weird dreams! But it came true :p

Welcome!! xx

Just checking in. Hope you're all well! It's finally July!

Can't believe my little man is 4 weeks old on Wednesday x

Hey lynds, I had a dream last night you joined July mummies... I have weird dreams! But it came true :p

Welcome!! xx

That was a weird dream! Haha.

Well hopefully next labour thread will be mine and you July mummies can just wait your bloody turn. :dance::lol:
X

Ooh it's July (I have no right to be here because my LO is 4 months now lol) it's nearly time for sozzys baby!

When you do have your babies there's a great daily chat threat in baby and toddler under "how are you newummies" it's great and I look forward to seeing you all there, I can barely remember being pregnant now! Hope you all have babies soon and good births :)

Thanks jojo, 12 (I think) of us have already had our babies, 9 came in June! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back