**********July 2014 Mummies**********

Morning :wave:

Science_mummy you are like wonder woman still working! I left school 2 weeks ago and have not missed it once.

Capricorn - hahah using twitter for cats! That's what youtube is for. I love cats (dogs can get lost! Sorry Coz!)

I shall look into facebook at some point.... but now I must get out into this sunshine

Will check back when I can regarding SarahC progress. Have a good day everyone xx

Updating Sarah's progress in her labour thread everyone.

2 days of school left for me. Finish Tuesday! Xx

I should have joined the group sooner.. ! Def missed all the chat :)

Baked: I've just used my first & middle name because my surname is quite distinctive & I don't want to be found by anyone really.. OH couldn't find me to check if I'd set up my privacy settings right.. deciding whether or not to friend family members ha..

I use twitter to keep up with the news & look at pictures of cats haha..don't tweet all that often xx

I use my maiden name before my surname, stops people being able to look me up if they don't realise xx

Science mummy - wow, that's come round quick! Bet you can't wait to finish!

Baked - you defo need to join us!

I nearly got stuck today walking to the shop! It's down a really steep hill and I was fine going but nearly didn't make it back up lol! People were driving past laughing at me, I could tell lol xx

We had a power cut today so only just being able to catch up.

Hope you enjoyed the sun baked bean. I can't cope with being out in the sun too long at the moment. Dh is refereeing a couple of local rugby matches this week and I was planning on going to watch but not sure how I'll manage if this heat keeps up.
Got the fil coming to stay in a few days. He's going to look after the dogs for us when it's time to go to the hospital. I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow so didn't want to put it off too much longer.
As I had a fully charged laptop battery during the powercut I thought I'd make the most of the quiet time and listen to my hypno birthing cd. Dh laid on one sofa, I was on the other. He was snoring before we got to the beach lol Think I'll be taking headphones to the delivery room with me just in case it has this effect in him everytime hahaha

:wave:

hey all.

Aww so happy for Sarah. So was it early this morning or late last night?

Coz.....I am not really a sun person, but it just makes me happy to be in it. Its going to be great when I can walk around with the pram. Maybe take an umbrella if you have to be out watching the match.

Fospetil.... I remembering walk to the station and thinking the world must be watching me struggling lol

Ok I know the weather is super hot again but I want a roast! And will be cooking it soon.

Have an enjoyable sunday everyone.

Xxx

Had another power cut today (over 7 hours) and I've been totally lost without my internet. It did mean however that we had to have take out for dinner as our cooker is electric, oh well never mind but I my mouth is now watering at the thought of a roast dinner lol There's never a wrong weather for a roast dinner, in fact this time of year is great because of jersey royal potatoes to have with it, yummy!
The rugby pitches are within walking distance of the house so if it gets too hot I'll come home for a bit but there are a few trees down there so I should be able to find a nice shady spot. I'll make up a big bottle of juice the day before and keep in the fridge over night to take with me, might have to share it with dh but that's a small price to pay to be able to watch the men run around in their shorts lol.
I've been getting a few twinges again today and got my hopes up it was going to go somewhere. I'm fully cooked today so that might of added to my excitement this morning.

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend! I had a nice night last night but feeling pretty sorry for myself today! No reason just fed up and ready to meet my baby!

Coz - glad your powers back on!

Baked - yummy Sunday lunch! Doesn't matter about the weather for me, but I bet you were warm making it!! Xxx

Had to get up at half 3. My "Braxton hicks" have got stronger and painful. These stated 24 hours ago and I'm probably being stupid but I think it's the start of something. Dh thinks it's nothing because I'm breathing through them, so I've let him sleep while this is all going on.

Ooo coz!! Fx... A steady stream of babies arriving would be lovely :) xxx

:wave:

oh Coz how exciting!

Ok so facebook is annoying me because it seems they didnt delete my profile, it just stores the profile until I wanted it again!

Funny seeing old photos but cba with all those "friends" during the uni years (I'm so miserable lol)

I dont have a profile picture yet so.....once I get one can someone point me in the right direction of how to go about this secret group lol

xx

Corse we will baked, just let us know and we will add you xxx

Thought I would check in over here to see if everyone is ok. Facebook group is chocka now compared to here!

7 working days left. This week is a bit of a diddle as year 11 have left and 10 are on work experience... I have one lesson tomorrow!

My hands and feet are mahoosive!

Looking forward to nit having to drive tbh....

Hope everyone else ok, baked beans, put your arse in gear and get over to Facebook!

Just so you know baked bean, I've now lost my plug and can go to labour ward when I'm ready. This is it!!

Just so you know baked bean, I've now lost my plug and can go to labour ward when I'm ready. This is it!!

eek!!!!!!!! eek!!!!!!!!! xx

Thought I would check in over here to see if everyone is ok. Facebook group is chocka now compared to here!

7 working days left. This week is a bit of a diddle as year 11 have left and 10 are on work experience... I have one lesson tomorrow!

My hands and feet are mahoosive!

Looking forward to nit having to drive tbh....

Hope everyone else ok, baked beans, put your arse in gear and get over to Facebook!

Ok ok facebook has been deleted again - annoying me too much with all old tat and new messages and crap!!

I'll start another one quick smart tonight! x

Last edited:
Smashing baked, it's all kicking off over there! When your back on mp someone a link to your profile to friend you and then they can add you to group and vickilou can authorise it cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back