Jennyfarful's labour watch

Good luck Jen, hope things are going ok and that baby makes an appearance soon xxx

Hi all,

Just a quick one - contractions have been consistently every 6 mins, lasting at least a minute (mainly over actually) for a couple of hours now. Hoping things are moving in the right direction :pray:

Had a nice soak and am taking paracetamol every 4 hours which doesn't even touch the sides :roll: Think they are def starting to get stronger :shock: Hoping when we eventually get to the hozzy I can use the pool & get me some gas and air!

Thanks so much for all your lovely words and encouragement, it means so much :love: x

Officially stalking this thread! love labour watch ! good luck hun xxx

Wishing you all the luck in the world that things move quickly for you now!! :pray: if you feel you need an epidural and it's not in your birthplan, just have it babe.. xxx

Good luck Jen! I'm gutted I'm going to miss all the excitement as I won't be back online til early tomorrow morning but I hope everything goes as well as it can and that babyfarful is here soon!

x x

I am so exited for you! :) glad that they have become regular and stronger for you means your getting closer to meeting your little one :) I wonder if its a little miss or mr :). Your doing great jen! Should be proud of yourself! Xx

Hope all goes well and you are holding your lo soon, u r doing amazingly well x

Good luck Hun all that pain will b forgotten when u have ur baby in ur arms x

thinking of you, hope you progress well now and have LO by tonight!
good luck jen, i'm sure all will be great x x

Just read this thread and wanna say gd luck and hope ur lo is with u soon x x

Thinking of u, hoping the next update tells us ur LO is here :hugs: xxx

Yeah - go girl. You are doing brill - can't wait to hear news of your LO :)

I can't wait to find out if you're pink or blue :) So exciting, lots of love and luck hunny xx

Oh wow - totally nearly missed all of the excitement Jen!

I wonder if you're holding baby by now, what a special moment :)

I really hope it goes qucikly and smoothly for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back