Jennyfarful's labour watch

Gorg name can't wait fornpix btw officially shortest preg Everrrr xx

Aww well done Lovely!! :pompom::pompom::pompom:

Huge congrats to you and Hubby!

I love her name and I can't wait to see some piccys! :pink:

xx

Congratulations, I'm so pleased for you!! Love the name, hehe.. :) xxx

Awwww congratulations hun, what a beautiful name too :)
Can't wait to see photo's xxx

congratulations Jenny!
I can't wait to see the photos and hear your story.... I am soooo jealous, want my turn!

x x x x

Congratulations!!! Love the name!!! Well done on the birth of your baby girl looking forward to birth story and piccies!!!! :cheer:

:love: Congrats Jen! Love the name and can't wait to see pics and here your birth story! Lovely news! Xxxx

---
-

WOO HOO - congratulations to you - wow, a girl!! Fantastic news and such a lovely name - think I'll steal it too if I have a girl lol Cant wait to see some pics. Hope it was all ok for you and not too distressing! Gosh, I'm getting quite emotional.....

Congratulations on your little girl hunny, what a gorgeous name :) cant wait to see pics x x

---
-

Aww Jenny I can't believe your poppyseed is here! Sounds like you had a quick delivery! Congratulations, welcome to the world Brooke! :yay:

x x

Last edited:
Wow, how did I miss this! Congrats Jen and baby Brooke. Can't wait for the pics and birth story.

jen sex worked yaaaaaay and wow so quick i told you you were getting the worst over with at home. you must be over the moon well done hun and i love the name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back