Amy81 labour thread!! BABY IS HERE!!

Rheych

Reaction score
Oh I am so excited this is the first of my two text buddies to go in to labour :dance:

Amy just text saying 'on my way to hospital, having contractions every 3 mins'

sounds promising I'll update as and when she texts me (can't post from my phone though so bare with me!)

good luck lovey, baby is defo on it's way it seems :)

Last edited:
haha aww i thought it would be emma or flexi next

oh exciting hope its an easy 1 :)

ooh exciting! maybe reading about it will make us go into labour!? Midnight, it WILL be me in the next 2 days. i have a feeling :) x

all these labours are maKING ME WANT MINE HAHA GOD IM IN FOR LONG WAIT

Me too, I get more impatient reading about all these babies and delighted mums!!

at least you are at least nearly there ha ha ive got 18 weeks to go i remember the end well though 1 day seems like a week them after they are born every week feels like a day

Me too, I get more impatient reading about all these babies and delighted mums!!

at least you are at least nearly there ha ha ive got 18 weeks to go i remember the end well though 1 day seems like a week them after they are born every week feels like a day

Exactly! You look at them and think wow how come it's been a week already. I just seem more sore and uncomfortable this time (cos everything has been stretched before as my midwife likes to tell me). I don't remember having all these period pains before but then maybe I've just forgot the horrible end part!

Good Luck!! Just popping in to see how the January bumps are doing.. There's alot of you. Good Luck to you all!! Most amazing experience of ur lives x

BABY IS HERE!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AMY AND OH.

Little boy arrved at 11.18pm last night, 27.1.11, weighing 6lb 14ozs and she's called him Finley Murray Allan :):dance:

(i don't know how to edit the thread title though?!!)

:yay: congrats to them both! Looking forward to pics n full story!! Xx

Congratulations Amy!!! Can't wait to see pics.

Ps. You can't from your phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back