Nadines labour watch!! *BABY IS HERE!!*

Ooooohhhhhh labour watch!!!! YAY!! Wishing you all the best Nadine!! Will now be seriously thread stalking!!

Well no to sleep, they did ease up really alot but started to cone more now! Every 8 mins again but a lot more painful n lasting 1min, bout get in bath in a min, very painful

Baby momma, vbac going well I think, don't no if I'll request a epidural on way bk to Hozzy or not, pains a lot easier stood up to lay down n in Hozzy they like u lay down so they can monitor u, half reason I'm at home x x

Oh babe! You're doing FANTASTIC!!!! I'm so excited and nervous for you at the same time! I asked consultant could I stand up whilst being monitored and he said yes and explained the length of the leads that are hooked up to the monitoring equipment etc.

Just demand that you want to stand, cos you could at least stand by the bed. I bet they don't argue with a labouring lady! :lol:

Sending you the bestest of wishes my love and hope you meet LO real soon. :hug: x

so excited for you Nadine, i will be keeping my beady eye out for your progress!! hurry up little one! xx

When I was in labour they won't let me stand by the bedside as I was having bad pains so I refuse to be at the bedside and demand it enough lol so babe walk around and keep standing babe to process things quickier and do the breathing will help. Good babe can't wait to see the cute princess

Been stalking all morning! Hope everything is going well :) good luck hun xx

Just had another text from nadine and she asked me to update you all :) update on first post xxx

Thanks for update Rachey. x

Hopefully won't be long now Nadine! x

Would be great for her if the contractions started coming much closer together before she's to be induced! Fingers crossed :) xxx

Been out all day but nadine text at half 4 saying she was 5cm and that they were going to take her to delivery and pop her waters when there was a bed! Fingers crossed she'll be here before long :) x

Last edited:
Woo hoo!!!! Massive Congrats Nadine!!!! Must have been a scary time but glad to hear all is well xxx

OMG, congrats. So glad everything is ok. I'm glad they did what was best for the baby. Hugs and kisses for you. So, excited! :)

Thanks girls

Sapphire sienna samuel is here 1st July 2011 at 8mins past 10pm, 6lb2oz

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309564129.280057.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309564129.280057.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309566487.520035.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309566487.520035.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.