Jennyfarful's labour watch

Checking in from my blackberry to see if baby is here, I'm so excited! X

Lander - I think your suggestion of me getting on all fours really started them off so I'm blaming you for the serious amount of discomfort I'm in! ;-) But honestly, if they start to become regular again (every 3 mins, lasting a min or shorter) I'm not sure how much I can cope with here; when they come, they're really coming. So far this morning, every 7-8 mins and lasting over a minute - I've had three whilst writing this update...!

If baby was back to back before, then the head would not have been engaged in a good angle so pressure was not properly applied to the top of the birth canal, on all fours, I assume baby shifted around to line up properly and hence, put pressure on the whole 'brim' of the birth canal, this makes the hormone release better, creates a better positive feedback message for your body :D

:love: Sooooo exciting! Come on baby! Can't wait for the next update! Hope you're doing ok hun :) It won't be long hopefully before we're cooing over pics :D xxx

I have news!!

Jen said waters popped about 7ish & little Brooke Summer appeared at 20.16 weighing 7lbs 7oz!

Just received the text awww congrats!!!!

Xxxx

:dance: :yay: :dance:

I had a feeling she was having a girl! Love the name!

Huge congrats Jen!!!

YAY !!!! Congratulations Jen ! Beautiful Girl with a Beautiful name xxxx

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Yaaaaaaay congratulations!! Such a beautiful name, too xx

Congratulations love the name, glad all is well xx

---
- Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

:yay: so pleased!!!
Beautiful name Hun, congratulations :)
Told you you were having a girl!!!

Gorgeous name! Congratulations!! So happy for you!
XxX

---
-

Awww well done Hun I really love her name xxxxx

Aww congratulations hun!! And well done!!! xxx

---
- Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics