Jennyfarful's labour watch

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
I *think* the lovely Jen is in labour - she's having contractions, so I hope this is it! I'll update as and when I hear!

:yay: her labour thread!! Sunny, you've made my day!! Has she got a new text buddy yet? She's not been on facebook today. I'm dying to know how she is!!

Oh how exciting, hope this is it, good luck Jen!

Goodluck hunny, cant wait for the next update :) x x

---
-

Officially stalking this thread now lol good luck! Xxx

go jen!! oh this is so lovely to see!! she's team yellow right!? SO bloody excited! xx

Good luck Hun I was watching when u got ur bfp and now I'll see u hav ur baby x x :)

Ooooohhhhhhh this is exciting stuff!!!! Go Jen xxxx

Hi ladies :wave:

Thanks for doing this Sunny :hug:

Contractions are pretty irregular still - been reading I could be in slow labour :doh:

Just been rocking on the ball, not really sure what to do with myself but hoping things progress through the afternoon/evening - I will text Sunny and update her as & when there is any news xx

Last edited:
I found the best thing with all 3 of mine was just to watch a film and forget all about it xx

I did think it sounded like slow labour because it's just what my friend described back in June. Definitely on the move, though!!

:pompom:
Xxxx

Thanks Evie, I'm thinking that's all that left to do. Had a mad hour round the house, cleaned the kitchen, oven, microwave, hoovered (included the cobwebs off the ceiling), did some washing etc

Have also had a bath and a lie down...

Stumped at what else to do so just gonna stop thinking about it like you say and let nature do it's thing x

I think just try and relax as much as you can, try and send psychic messages to that baby that its perfectly safe and lovely time and place to be born, theres no stressss etc...

oooh do you have the hypnobirthing relaxation track? Im happy to send it to you if you log onto msn, seriously the most relaxing thing ever!

Yep ^^ wss it's coz If you relax ie watch a DVD your inner anxiety will go down your body will relax and the birth will begin - trust me when I gave up with all of mine I went into labour

Good luck Jen! Love that all these august bubbas are making an appearance! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back