Treeze's Labour Watch! Updated *Baby is here*PIC ADDED*

jodied

Reaction score
Hey ladies just got a text from treeze:

"Hi its theresa just at hospital waiting for my midwife to meet us here. . Will let you know any progress. . Bet they send me home!"

I've wished her luck and asked her to keep us posted x

Let's hope it turns into a full on labour watch x

Ps please don't mention on facebook

Update 11.01pm

Just got another text:

"Hiya been on monitor for couple of hours as baby heartbeat was over 200. Now gone back to normal. Getting some bad contractions but not regular or long enough to be established. Just
had another exam and sweep and now 2cm which can be stretched a bit more. They sending me home to see how i go as contractions too irregular and not long enough. . Bloody painful when they happen but feel fine inbetween!"

I've passed on your well wishes! Fingers crossed the contractions become more regular and she can go back soon.

Update 30/05/11 at 00.55hrs

Just got a text from treeze's hubby:

"Theresa is back in hospital. 6cm dilated! On gas and air. Hopefully won't be too long. Ray, theresa's husband."

What a star for getting her hubby to update us! Go treeze xx

Update 07.20hrs

Just got text from treeze:

"Emma helen carter born 220 ish 8lb11 3 hour labour just gas and air x x x nothing on facebook yet. . Got back home 5am!"

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Goodluck hunny, will be looking out for more updates :) x x

Goodluck! Will be stalking this thread now and keeping updated on your progress :)

Yay! Hopefully they won't send you home and tell you what you want to hear! Gd luck hun xx

Read the other thread & then moved on to this one. I love labour watch!!!! Good luck hun, you've held out most of the day, so fingers crossed it's the start of something & they don't send you home x

Sunnyb xxx

Ahh how have I missed this! Fingers crossed and good luck treeze xxxx

Good luck hun I hope this is it!! Xx

Good luck hun, hopefully they keep you in and things happen quite quickly :)

Your doing brilliantly Treeze :) Cant wait for your baby is here update x x

Updated first post baby here!!

Got a pic on my phone will try and upload once I've finished feeding Ella (doing this one handed!!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back