Jennyfarful's labour watch

Hi everyone :wave:

Just a very quick one as I have a teeny tiny piglet in my arms that will shortly need waking for her feed!

Labour very very fast in the end - waters went just before 7pm and by 8.16pm she was here, will tell all in birth story in a few days ;-)

There are simply no words for how much I love her & how my life has changed in two short days. She is my everything & daddy is quite smitten too :) :love:

Nipples are bloody killing me - when she settles later i'm going to see if I can get much out of expressing as she loves to sleep as much as she loves to eat, but it's a right old chore waking her to get her to eat on time: when she is eventually awake she realises she's starving and really goes for it & I don't know if my supply is currently keeping up with her!

Anyway, thanks so much for such kind words, love & encouragement, especially in those last couple of days - did you read I was texting sunnygirl as I was being stitched (another story)?!?! That is PF dedication ;-)

Bye for now - Jen, Al & baby Brooke (aka Princess Piglet) xxx

Oh and I will get some pics up as soon as I can - there is one of FB for any of you Facebook fwends :)

Needless to say she is absolutely beautiful - not that I'm biased ;-) x

so lovely to hear all is well. so chuffed for you petal xx

Give it another 24 hours, the serious milk will kick in!

Congrats again hun :)

Lxx

Just got back from a week in Dorset with no internet! Massive congratulations hun!! Brooke is a gorgeous name! xxx

Still majorly impressed at getting a text mid-stitching lol!! Xxx

Hi everyone :wave:

Just a very quick one as I have a teeny tiny piglet in my arms that will shortly need waking for her feed!

Labour very very fast in the end - waters went just before 7pm and by 8.16pm she was here, will tell all in birth story in a few days ;-)

There are simply no words for how much I love her & how my life has changed in two short days. She is my everything & daddy is quite smitten too :) :love:

Nipples are bloody killing me - when she settles later i'm going to see if I can get much out of expressing as she loves to sleep as much as she loves to eat, but it's a right old chore waking her to get her to eat on time: when she is eventually awake she realises she's starving and really goes for it & I don't know if my supply is currently keeping up with her!

Anyway, thanks so much for such kind words, love & encouragement, especially in those last couple of days - did you read I was texting sunnygirl as I was being stitched (another story)?!?! That is PF dedication ;-)

Bye for now - Jen, Al & baby Brooke (aka Princess Piglet) xxx

aw jen, reading that made me all emotional, i can't wait to see more pics, she looks beautiful in ur avatar xxx

A massive congratulations again she's beautiful!!! Don't worry youll soon produce the amount she needs :D
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back