Pinkymum's labour watch!! **updated** Emily is here!

cherelle

Reaction score
Well ladies, we have another labour watch :dance:

Helen's waters went this morning and shes currently getting around 2-3 contractions every 10 minutes.

Shes using the tens and waiting for midwife to come over at the minute .... ill update when i get any news!

*update*

Approx 2pm -Midwife has been over, bp is fine, baby is fine but contractions arent getting any more painful or frequent so its a waiting game for now!

Approx 8pm - ''Just popping in to say I'm still at home! Contractions are a bit stronger but not as frequent! Went four a walk and that's done nothing either! Have tried to have naps but keep waking up with the contractions. Getting a little bit disheartened, so please send positive, labour vibes all the way up to Aberdeen. Thanks for your support girls!''

11.15am - Pinky just text saying shes arrived at hospital. She managed to speak to another midwife who advised her to go in and be demanding - to try and get an internal and a possible induction.

2pm - Pinky has been admitted to maternity ward and allowed out for a walk :) She will be examined again in a few hours and if nothing else happens then she will be induced this evening!

9pm - Still waiting!!! Talking about induction in the morning. Poor Pinky!

2.42am - Text from Helen ''still only 3cm, the reason i was put down here was so they could break the fore waters - but there is no fore waters! Now shes away to call the labour ward to get me through there to start the drip. Im going to ask for an epidural ive had enough. I just said to midwife right thats it we need to get things started because i cant do this anymore. Eeven contractions seem less frequent!!''

7.30am - She's FINALLY been taken to labour ward! Horray!

2.15PM - ''Still on the drip and epidural, things are moving finally!"

Please send her love and good vibes .... i think shes needs them!
Go Pinky go!! :pompom::pompom::pompom:

''Emily Kate Cruickshank finally arrived 20th May at 7.52pm she seems really chilled out!''

Congratulations honey!! Sooooooo pleased for her!!!:dance:

Last edited:
Aww good luck hun, you'll soon be meeting your LO :)
xx

Good luck again :D I bet it felt like this was never gonna happen! xxx

Goodluck again hunny, cant wait to hear more updates. Come on Baby Emily :D x x

Woohoo! Go pinky... Hope the midwife comes soon! Xxx

So excited for you Hun good luck xx

Good luck hunni!! I am so excited, you are so close! You can do itttttt :pompom: xxx

i think im excited for her as i would going into labour myself haha

them contractions are close together

Woop hoooo send her my love please hun... good luck lovely xx

:yay: Whoooo!! Babys on her way!!!!

Good luck and hope it al goes smoothly for you :D :pompom:

good luck pinky hun u will be brilliant cant wait to hear your baby Emily has arrived safe and sound xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back