Nadines labour watch!! *BABY IS HERE!!*

Rachey

Reaction score
Woohooo, a July Mummy labour watch!! :dance:

Nadine had been having pains since 5am this morning! She's now went to the hospital, not cause of the pain but cause she can't work out if she's leaking water or keeps pissin herself - her words not mine haha :lol:

She's being monitored just now, getting examined soon then they will decide what's happening!

Goodluck!! Your doing really well hun :)

23.25 thursday - Nadines been examined and she's 2.5cm, contractions have eased off to 10/15 mins.. MW has said that bodies slowed down to allow her to rest to get ready for labour so she's allowed home for now!

06.50 friday - Got a text from nadine saying that she's in slow labour and still at home, pains are 1 every 16 mins and she's lost her plug now! She's feeling really tired though :(

13.12 friday - Nadine phoned the hospital this morning, was told to stick it out until pains were every 4mins, she told them no chance she's far too tired after 24 hours of pains and no sleep! Pains have slowed down to every 30mins but she was sure her waters were leaking so MW came out to check and she was right, it is her waters! So she's to go to the hosp at 3pm to be induced if the pains haven't picked up by then!

16.26 friday - 5cm now, they are going to take her to delivery and pop her waters when there's a bed!

Looks like her baby girl will be here before long :D

BABY SAPPHIRE SIENNA SAMUELS HAS ARRIVED!! :) 6lb 2oz at about 10.20!

Nadine had to have section cause babies heartbeat stopped, sounds like she's had a hard time but just so happy for her that baby is here safe and sound!! Congrats :love:

Will update if I hear anymore x

Last edited:
Good luck hun! Stalking this thread big time :p xx

Yay! Our first July Mummy! How exciting! Good luck Nadine!

:rofl: at the comment... "she can't work out if she's leaking water or keeps pissin herself - her words not mine haha"

Well no to sleep, they did ease up really alot but started to cone more now! Every 8 mins again but a lot more painful n lasting 1min, bout get in bath in a min, very painful

Baby momma, vbac going well I think, don't no if I'll request a epidural on way bk to Hozzy or not, pains a lot easier stood up to lay down n in Hozzy they like u lay down so they can monitor u, half reason I'm at home x x

Ho n thank u all ur all a lovely great support! X x x

Good luck honey!!
How are the pains for you now? Fingers crossed you'll have your lil'lady soon :)
xx

So excited for you Nadine! Can't wait to hear of your little lady's arrival x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back