*** February Testing Thread ***

Blimey, there's a lot of admin involved in hosting one if these, gonna keep your mind off symptom spotting Gail ;) X X

Blimey, there's a lot of admin involved in hosting one if these, gonna keep your mind off symptom spotting Gail ;) X X

I know it will certainly keep me busy!! how are you doing?, really hope you get your sticky one in Febuary :) are you sure I can't persuade you to stick a date down?

xxxx

All updates ladies, sending you all lots of baby dust to you all, lets do this!!!! get baby dancing girlies :dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::sperm::egg::bd::sperm::egg::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Please can I have 3rd Feb? I'm smepping so fingers crossed!! 😜Xxx

Updated, good luck Moomin I'm Smepping this cycle too, but only CD 6 so haven't started yet lol
hope it works for us both :)

xxxx

You are a fab host Gail :) we are needing the PMA so keep it up lol.

Fingers crossed for the smepping moomin, we're giving it a try this month too! Starting Wed xx

Last edited:
How does this work ladies? Do you just pick the date AF is due?? I am totally confused about mine as I had what I thought was implantation bleeding but then got a BFN on the day AF is due. So I have just treated that as my period and am working off that! If so, I should be expecting (or hoping not to see!) AF on 1 Feb :)

It's up to you. If you're a test addict you will probably crack about 10 days post ovulation - thats about the earliest a test will give a positive although lots of women don't get a positive until after their period is due.

How does this work ladies? Do you just pick the date AF is due?? I am totally confused about mine as I had what I thought was implantation bleeding but then got a BFN on the day AF is due. So I have just treated that as my period and am working off that! If so, I should be expecting (or hoping not to see!) AF on 1 Feb :)

It's up to you. If you're a test addict you will probably crack about 10 days post ovulation - thats about the earliest a test will give a positive although lots of women don't get a positive until after their period is due.

Thank you for replying! I don't want to disappoint myself by testing early so will try and hold out!

Can I have 1 Feb then please?

Thank you for replying! I don't want to disappoint myself by testing early so will try and hold out!

Really hope you get the 1st Bfp of February hun!!! :)

Xxxx

Really hope you get the 1st Bfp of February hun!!! :)

Xxxx

Thank you :)

Yay clover !!! Can you please put me down for the 3rd Fx this is our month ! Xxxxx

Yay clover !!! Can you please put me down for the 3rd Fx this is our month ! Xxxxx
I will do hun, fingers tightly crossed for you my lovely, you deserve to get your Bfp So much :)

xxxxx

Can I have the 1st please? This is so exciting!

Can I have the 19th? I'm going to see if I can hold out until then

Please put me down for 24th :) Had BFN's so far, AF due 22nd though so still got a bit of hope! Really need to stop with the tests before AF..

Oops yes I forgot it's a leap year!! FP my birthday is 1st March so if it was a leap year I'd of been a leap baby

Mummyto3 hey sweetie I'm ok thanks, still here ttc! How are you doing ?

I will update and jazz up the thread when I get on my Laptop today :)

Xxxx

Hi Clover,

Ah bless you lets hopes this is our lucky month. With you hosting I'm sure it will be :dust: :dust:

How are things with you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back