*** February Testing Thread ***

All updated girlies, please let me know if I've missed you off, hopefully we will get a record breaking month of BFP's :cheer:

xxxxx

Can you pop me on Valentine's Day please clover ❤️❤️❤️

I think you missed me clover �� I can't see my name on there x

I think I might wait until the 2nd if I can. I want to give AF the chance to rear her ugly head before I test. That's if curiosity doesn't get the best of me beforehand!

All updated girlies, please let me know if I've missed you off, hopefully we will get a record breaking month of BFP's :cheer:

xxxxx

Of course, sorry I missed you my lovely, good luck, hope you get a lovely valentines day present :love:

xxxx

I think you missed me clover �� I can't see my name on there x

Hey sweetie, what date are you testing?

*Edit* Just seen you want the 27th & 28th :)

xxxx

Last edited:
You missed me also clover - I'm Thursday 4th x

xxxxx

Of course, sorry I missed you my lovely, good luck, hope you get a lovely valentines day present :love:

xxxx

Thankyou clover 🍀 We aren't doing presents for V say this year but I'm hoping to have a special one to give him instead!

Aww thankyou Clover hope its a lucky month for us all �� xx

I've been testing from 6dpo. I know full well I won't get any sort of positive until at least 10 or 11dpo if I'm very lucky but it's helping me calm the nerves and excitement and it's weirdly stopping me from being disappointed.

Hello everyone, my name is Kumber and I'm a :poas:

Hi sharcaz!! I'm going to be starting opks next month so new to it but reckon when you get your positive it means you're about to ov, so defo not too late to dtd.... Hope the tww goes quick for you hun and you get your bfp!! X X

Hi Demerera! Ooo I've become a poas addict since starting opk's!! I just use the cheapy ones off eBay, and its so clear when it's a positive! I thought I might've O'd early this cycle but so far nothing... But we're dtd daily now as due to O Wednesday!! I'm so excited to start all the wondering again even though it's a real pain waiting Hehe! Good luck to you too!! :) :) xxx

Huge Congratulations Trivita!! :D xx

Last edited:
OK feeling brave to come back now. Can I get the 13th please I ovulated super early and it was so strong I am spotting so fingers crossed xxx

Oh Lilmisshopeful
Really hope this is your month, will update as soon as I get on my laptop later :)

xxxxxxxx

Eeeeek it's February tomorrow! Good luck everyone!!!! :thumbup: xxx

Can you put me down for 27th please. Only just had coil removed so not holding out much hope till my body gets back to normal. It's good to be optimistic though x

Evening all i have had a crazy busy day and now in bed as i am super tired xx fx February is going to be a good month ladies !!! Night night

Good luck for Feb everyone! Congrats Trivita... Hopefully your luck passes on to everyone :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back