****February 2012 Testing Thread ****

I'm out :( af here 1day early
Here's to next month!! D

Witch got me to :( let's hope the hosptal helps cus I'm starting to give up!

Tweety can you put me down for a BFP please?!!!! I cant believe it, I'm still in shock!! I wish all of you so much luck in getting your BFP's and for those who the witch has already got I am really so sorry and fx that next month is your month. Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xxxxxxx

Congratulations!! :):dance:

Tweety can you put me down for a BFP please?!!!! I cant believe it, I'm still in shock!! I wish all of you so much luck in getting your BFP's and for those who the witch has already got I am really so sorry and fx that next month is your month. Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xxxxxxx

Congratsulations :) xx

Im out too the witch got me today boo hoo!!!

Michelle. x

Please could you put me down on the 29th Feb for our first appointment at the IVF clinic!!! I get more excited by appointments than my 2ww now!!!

Wow, congrats Princess!!! Will take great joy in updating!!! xxx :pompom:

Thank you so much Tweety and thank you for doing the thread :) xxx

Count me out !!! :( 2 years on and still get disappointed ! To add to this in the last month I have found out about 5 pregnancies - 3 unplanned !! Doc said to me as results were fine to just go home and " get pregnant" easier said then done . Loosing hope now :(((

hey tweety, could you please put me down for Feb 15? :) thx!

:hugs: to everyone who got their BFNs this month...

Count me out !!! :( 2 years on and still get disappointed ! To add to this in the last month I have found out about 5 pregnancies - 3 unplanned !! Doc said to me as results were fine to just go home and " get pregnant" easier said then done . Loosing hope now :(((

thats indeed a long time, sweetie! Its really frustrating to hear abt all these unplanned pregnancies while we are all struggling despite being all the effort... :hugs: when it happens to you, you know that you really deserved it and the little one will be really precious and so much more loved by you! Fx fo you hun!

How did I miss this thread?? :shock: can I go down for the 15th please xx

Last edited:

Awww sorry to hear that greek girl, fx for next months bfp xxx

hiya im out for this month got me yestersday :-( gd luck to everyone for ur bfps this month and fingers for those that are out for next month xxx

hiya im out for this month got me yestersday :-( gd luck to everyone for ur bfps this month and fingers for those that are out for next month xxx

:hugs: sorry the witch got you, fx for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back