****February 2012 Testing Thread ****

Depending if my Witch decides to come in the next day or 2 I'll probally miss feb, I'll let you know, thanks for taking this on you girlies are all great at this, I'd be a pure disaster!! Good luck everyone

Depending if my Witch decides to come in the next day or 2 I'll probally miss feb, I'll let you know, thanks for taking this on you girlies are all great at this, I'd be a pure disaster!! Good luck everyone

You are more than welcome, you are not out till the witch gets you so fx you'll squeeze your :bfp: into Jan thread!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck chick

Hi!

Can i have 29th Feb please??

Thanks

xxx

Hi my first visit to a testing thread :) can you put me down for the 25th please
Thanks

Hey Tweety - thank you so much for earlier!

As I am two days early I can join your Feb thread now - can I have 29th please?

xxxxxxxxx

hi this is my first post altho i have been lurking, been trying since july after a mc in may, my af is due 4th feb :) gd luck to those waiting to test and congrats to those who have there bfp xxx

thank you,its a realy usefull place its a bit weired as i have 6 children well actualy 2 of them are adults and 3 are teenagers n 6 yr old and i ahve never had to ttc like this before but since the mc last yr its turned into an obsession :-/ plus my age at 39 does not help anyways am rabbiting lol xxx

Not at all hun, and I think you will find you'll fit right in here, xxx I'm 43 in march and been.trying for.no 2 since my l/o was about 2 .. he's 10 now x

put me down for 29th lovely :hugs:

Snap!

Although I may have to swap back to 1st March as AF still isn't here properly??

I am not testing early this time either!!

xxxxxxxxx

hi this is my first post altho i have been lurking, been trying since july after a mc in may, my af is due 4th feb :) gd luck to those waiting to test and congrats to those who have there bfp xxx

Hey jojo and welcome. I've put you down for the 4th, let us know the result! :dust: Fx for you xx

put me down for 29th lovely :hugs:

Hey there beautiful .. thats you on the list.

Wishing you all the :dust: in the pot for this month! I will have everything crossed .. inc my legs this time!!!

cheers sweety! hope fully it is my turn soon!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back