***December 2019 Mummies***

Oh no! Sounds horrible but at least you’re getting seen and treated which is good.

Omg I can’t wait to feel my first movements. When did you start to feel your baby move? X

Think I felt the tiniest of flutters from 14 weeks (but it may have been my imagination ). Then, at bang on 16 weeks, I was lying in bed and felt baby move from one side to another. And then my stomach was firm on the opposite side.

So bang on 16 weeks for more noticeable movements.. I’m a bit of a cliche

I'll be having a private scan at 17 weeks, gender one. They also provide a "report" which tells measurements, placental position and fluid volume. Do I give a copy of that to my midwife or no?

I'll be having a private scan at 17 weeks, gender one. They also provide a "report" which tells measurements, placental position and fluid volume. Do I give a copy of that to my midwife or no?
I always offer, but they'll probably say no.

Think I felt the tiniest of flutters from 14 weeks (but it may have been my imagination ). Then, at bang on 16 weeks, I was lying in bed and felt baby move from one side to another. And then my stomach was firm on the opposite side.

So bang on 16 weeks for more noticeable movements.. I’m a bit of a cliche

Thanks! I’m 14 weeks tomorrow and I’ve felt a few bits today but I wasn’t sure if they were the baby or not. Only time will tell I suppose :) excited for the next couple of weeks to start to feel noticeable movements x

Is everyone over in tri 2 now ? I’m really looking forward to the school summer holidays starting as once they’re back to school December will feel so close ! X

Is everyone over in tri 2 now ? I’m really looking forward to the school summer holidays starting as once they’re back to school December will feel so close ! X
I was thinking that today. People are starting to wonder about my 'bump' (extra flab) as I'm not remotely hiding it, but theyre still at the too-polite-to-ask stage! I was thinking just wait til I come back to drop the kids off after the holidays, there'll be no doubting it then :p

I think it will be the end of the month before everyone's over in tri 2. Bit quiet here still!

Really thought i over come vomiting as am almost 13 weeks but No
Had breakfast in the morning and 20 minutes later as i was laying down on the sofa i felt it coming up, didnt make it to the kitchen sink vomiting all over my wolly scarf lolz god that was disgusting
Wolly scarf ended up in the bin and more vomiting in the sink :x:sick::shock:

I asked my 4 year old son if he wanted to see the scan pictures yesterday and he agreed he wanted to see it,
So i got it out and gave it to him
He was mortified!!! On the scan paper we got 2 pictures one on top and one on bottom,
He started crying his eyes out! Saying he dsnt want 2 babies LOL hahahahha
Me and my husband tried to explain theres only one baby but he was still crying and screaming and saying “its 2 babys and i dnt want it to be a girl” :(
I sed listen theres only one and its a boy :shock:
After crying and trying to throw the pictures in the bin he calmed down after 15 minutes as he was reassured its 1 baby and its a boy :shock:
I sed to hubby if its a girl we will have to put green and blue clothes on her :think:

Bless him i think he feels left out coz hes got 2 elder sisters and wants a brother so badly :( i do feel bad saying its a boy wen i dnt even know wat it is

Bless him i think he feels left out coz hes got 2 elder sisters and wants a brother so badly :( i do feel bad saying its a boy wen i dnt even know wat it is

Bless him.
With my daughter we went through all the special things we get to do with her because she’s the only girl. That really helped her. X

Officially over tri 2 now soooo happy plus today is holidayyy time. But on the down side think I may have water infection x

Is it true if your urine is dark in colour its a boy???
Or just some random tale
If u have lots of spots, its a boy??

Bless him.
With my daughter we went through all the special things we get to do with her because she’s the only girl. That really helped her. X

He knows he special and coz hes only 4 he gets everything and loved by his sisters and everyone
But always sez it isnt fair theres 2 girls lol
It dsnt help as the girls do gang up on him sometimes lol
Hope to God for his sake its a boy :)
But either way as long as baby is healthy we r happy :)

As we r all in tri 2 is everyone feeling better??
Am 13 weeks 2mrw and still the same with vomiting and in bed most of the day, but now i feel hungry all the time and even after eating good big portions am not full :(
Anyone else??

This babys gonna make me tripple in size
:(

If your urine is dark you're probably dehydrated. There is no way of telling the baby's gender without a gender scan from 16 weeks. Even scans can get it wrong. Everything else is a myth.

My urine is dark but not dehydrated at all its always been dark since i got pregnant, midwife done blood tests and everything sed everything's fine
All my gender scans with my previous children where right

Anyone doing gender reveal scans??
Am gonna do a private one at 16 weeks hopefully :)

We've got another scan booked at 16 weeks but not specifically a gender one. We may get one done at 18 weeks.

We’ve been given a bag of tiny baby stuff how perfect are these. I love that they’re matching but not ! X

4D288EDC-0963-4FD1-BE2C-4E9CF8EFAE1B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back