***December 2019 Mummies***

I’m bleeding :( only spotting but still it’s terrifying to see going to call epu in the morning and hopefully get seen tomorrow xx

Not long until your scan :)
My sickness has got better in the last week I still feel sick but I’m not being sick which is a lot better. I’m really glad that I get scans every 4 weeks as it’ll break the pregnancy up what’s scary to think is actually there’s only six scans until my babies will will be here.
We’re also trying to get Christmas sorted a lot earlier. We’re hoping that they’ll do double your nectar points at Sainsbury’s in November so we can get all the stocking fillers and clothes, but everything else will be ready by October in case the babies come early xx

Ur so organised, i cant even think that far ahead lol

Omg my children went to my inlaws house and my son 4 years old, told my sister inlaw and everyone else mummys having a baby!!!!!! and that he wants it to be a baby boy, so wen they came home my eldest daughter sed by the way mum hes told everyone ur having a baby, so i sed “what did they say” to which my daughter replied they sed “yeah we kinda knew as she looks pregnant”
WTF lolz i have gone big all of a sudden and i cant hide it any more,
Still gonna not tell anyone myself and hide away as long as i can :rotfl:
I wudnt mind telling everyone wen am proper huge like 5 months or so :)

I forgot to say yesterday that I found out I've got an anterior placenta. Wee bit concerned about this as I have craploads of scar tissue, and it looks like I'll be high risk for bleeding and stuff, as if I wasn't high risk enough already! The consultant doesn't know yet, cos it was during the private scan, but I'll be seeing her at 16 weeks anyway.

At my dating scan they told me the same said it could move by 20 week so so they diagnose it then but ours is at front I’m gutted as won’t feel baby as much. I’m here if need to feel someone I’s going through the same :) x

Oh god i got my diabetes test results and i have gestational diabetes
Anyone else?????
:-(

I’m bleeding :( only spotting but still it’s terrifying to see going to call epu in the morning and hopefully get seen tomorrow xx

Hope your okay????
Fingers crossed everything is fine xx
Has the bleeding stopped??

I've had 2 days in a row where I haven't vomited while brushing my teeth. While I'm glad of that because it's gross, it's kinda freaked me out a bit. Just keep trying to reassure myself that it doesn't mean that anything is wrong, it is most likely that now I'm in the second trimester things are easing up a bit.

I'm being tested for gestational diabetes too as my mum has type 2. The midwife definitely said I had to be at least 26 weeks so my appointment isn't until the start of September. Seems odd you would be tested so early? Maybe ask for a second opinion?

Just got to the hospital so will see if everything’s ok xx

I'm being tested for gestational diabetes too as my mum has type 2. The midwife definitely said I had to be at least 26 weeks so my appointment isn't until the start of September. Seems odd you would be tested so early? Maybe ask for a second opinion?

I had gestational diabetes wen i was pregnant with my son 4 1/2 years ago after i had him it went, and plus i an 35 years old i got told am gonna have diabetes test near 3 months and also 5 months
If u had diabetes before u will get it again and also the age dsnt help got told after 30 its most likely u will get gestational diabetes :(

They won't test me until 28 weeks, even with my close family all being type 2.
U probably never had it gestational diabetes before therefore ur low risk and also ur probably under 30 :)
Over 30 ur abit at risk so i got told

U probably never had it gestational diabetes before therefore ur low risk and also ur probably under 30 :)
Over 30 ur abit at risk so i got told
No I'm over 30 and this is my first pregnancy that's gone further than 7 weeks. I'm also already obese and have tested as pre-diabetic on many occasions. Which is why I don't understand why they're waiting so long to test me.

They’re both ok and twin one had his legs wide open !! Hoping that twin two will be our girl as there was no doubting twin ones package x

They’re both ok and twin one had his legs wide open !! Hoping that twin two will be our girl as there was no doubting twin ones package x
So glad everything was ok. Did they give you a reason for the spotting?

Will you be doing a gender scan to find out the gender of twin 2?

:rotfl: no doubting his package, love it!

Only just caught up, sorry you had a worry, did they say where it came from?

Awww ur not the only one hormonal, i feel emotional all the time and anything and everything hubby does or sez pisses me off and everything is annoying me and makes me upset :(
Glad ur scan is 2mrw looking forward to seeing the scan pic if u put it up on here x
Mines on Wednesday hoping to God everything is perfect am abit scared to be honest :(
I’m sure everything will be ok <3 xxx

We had our scan today and got our EDD of 19th December, baby was measuring a day ahead of what we thought he/she was. Everything looked good. The baby was being such a diva and wouldn’t stop showing us his/her bum wiggling around haha. The midwife had me moving all around and juggling my hips to get the baby to move. He/she did eventually move and they managed to get the measurements they needed.

4A02D403-7A86-423E-A5C9-30AAD79759D5.jpeg

We had our scan today and got our EDD of 19th December, baby was measuring a day ahead of what we thought he/she was. Everything looked good. The baby was being such a diva and wouldn’t stop showing us his/her bum wiggling around haha. The midwife had me moving all around and juggling my hips to get the baby to move. He/she did eventually move and they managed to get the measurements they needed.

View attachment 86045
Such a cute scan <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back