***December 2019 Mummies***

We had our scan today and got our EDD of 19th December, baby was measuring a day ahead of what we thought he/she was. Everything looked good. The baby was being such a diva and wouldn’t stop showing us his/her bum wiggling around haha. The midwife had me moving all around and juggling my hips to get the baby to move. He/she did eventually move and they managed to get the measurements they needed.

View attachment 86045
Great scan pic :)

My birthday day 19th December :)

Got my scan on Wednesday feel abit scared and anxious :s

No I'm over 30 and this is my first pregnancy that's gone further than 7 weeks. I'm also already obese and have tested as pre-diabetic on many occasions. Which is why I don't understand why they're waiting so long to test me.
Maybe they tested me coz i had gestational diabetes and they knew i was gonna get it again, if u had it previously u sure get it second pregnancy.
And I have got it this time as tests have revealed sadly :(
U got chances of getting gestational diabetes as u were pre b4 preg hopefully u dnt x
I have appointment at the hospital next
Week for the diabetes where they will tell me wat to do etc etc

Am awake and its
3.6am
Got school run to do :(
Wheres my sleep gone
........... :think:

Am awake and its
3.6am
Got school run to do :(
Wheres my sleep gone
........... :think:

I’m not sleeping it’s so annoying !
I’m better when I’m up and feeding as at least there’s a reason behind being awake. Instead I’m just up all night on the loo.

Feel so exhausted nd hungery alllll the time nothing i eat fills me up
Anyone else or is it just me
Also have to watch wat i eat as i have gestational diabetes :(
Did manage to eat jacket potatoe cheese and beans not something i shud be eating but not ful at all :(

Feel so exhausted nd hungery alllll the time nothing i eat fills me up
Anyone else or is it just me
Also have to watch wat i eat as i have gestational diabetes :(
Did manage to eat jacket potatoe cheese and beans not something i shud be eating but not ful at all :(

I’m barely eating I feel sick and full all the time so complete opposite. I think eating what you can at the moment is the best thing to do x

Sorry I’ve not been on in a while - had a lot going on. Been having rectal bleeding + leaking mucus and it seems to be getting worse.

I’ve had a rectal exam and it’s not haemorrhoids, so just want answers as to what it is. I’ve been in hospital all afternoon after being referred by my gp. I’ll be seeing a colorectal surgeon in 4 weeks so fingers crossed I’ll be closer to getting a diagnosis then.

On a brighter note, I’m feeling baby wriggling now and it’s so exciting

Please could everyone new update with due dates

I’ve added some on that I’ve spotted in the conversation

Sorry I’ve not been on in a while - had a lot going on. Been having rectal bleeding + leaking mucus and it seems to be getting worse.

I’ve had a rectal exam and it’s not haemorrhoids, so just want answers as to what it is. I’ve been in hospital all afternoon after being referred by my gp. I’ll be seeing a colorectal surgeon in 4 weeks so fingers crossed I’ll be closer to getting a diagnosis then.

On a brighter note, I’m feeling baby wriggling now and it’s so exciting
Oh no! Sounds horrible but at least you’re getting seen and treated which is good.

Omg I can’t wait to feel my first movements. When did you start to feel your baby move? X

Got first scan tmrw abit anxious :shock:
Aw @Baby Ali im sure all will be ok. When I went for mine I was a bit worried because I felt like they were scanning me forever but it just seems that our baby was being awkward so please do not worry about long silences. Easier said than done but hopefully the midwife will reassure you if your baby is in an awkward position too haha x

Trying to make my 16 week appointment and it's not going well! Phoned the midwives, which is who I was told to contact, and left a message which is also what we were told to do. Had 2 missed calls back to back because I was on the phone to my mom. Tried to phone the appointments line, which is where the call came from, and it just kept ringing and ringing. I'm getting fed up now.

Trying to make my 16 week appointment and it's not going well! Phoned the midwives, which is who I was told to contact, and left a message which is also what we were told to do. Had 2 missed calls back to back because I was on the phone to my mom. Tried to phone the appointments line, which is where the call came from, and it just kept ringing and ringing. I'm getting fed up now.

How irritating luckily we go through our gp. The mw is there every Thursday and appointments are first come first serve. I’m going at 17 weeks as I have a scan next week so didn’t see the point in having a scan and appointment two days apart.

How irritating luckily we go through our gp. The mw is there every Thursday and appointments are first come first serve. I’m going at 17 weeks as I have a scan next week so didn’t see the point in having a scan and appointment two days apart.
Our midwife does a clinic at my GPs every week on a Thursday, but we can't book appointments directly through her or the doctors. It's got to be done through the appointments service. It's so frustrating. I hope it isn't this hard to get my 20 week scan!

Last edited:
Finally heard back from them. Exactly 2 weeks tomorrow for my 16 week appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back