***December 2019 Mummies***

em1994

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I’ve created a thread for those of you moving over to 2nd tri.

I thought we could post our revised due dates if they change after the dating scan.

Feel free to update with gender if you choose to find out :baby:

Due dates

NOVEMBER

30/11/19 - @em1994 :blue:

DECEMBER

9/12/19 - @Poppyg95 :pink:

11/12/19 - @Elfs Mummy ( :blue: + :blue:)

14/12/19 -@teachermummy :yellow:

18/12/19 - @snugglypink :blue:

19/12/19 - @Sjf0709 :yellow:

26/12/19 - @Deb91 :blue:

27/12/19 - @Lou1

28/12/19 - @Baby Ali :blue:

Last edited:
I’ll be here on Wednesday I’m due 11th December with twins so they’ll be born earlier :)

Are we moving over at 13 weeks? Could be this weekend for me unless my dates are changed on Thursday!

Are we moving over at 13 weeks? Could be this weekend for me unless my dates are changed on Thursday!

I always have :) I think your 12 week scan is almost the end of tri 1 and a good start for tri 2.

22 days until my next scan I can’t wait to see the babies again. I’m hoping they might let me know the genders x

So great to see a Tri 2 thread...can't wait to get over here! 2 weeks for me x

Yes! looking forward to having some company over here

Suppose I could join November mummies but, from ovulation, I’m definitely a December mummy and I’ve been following this whole process with you all!

Yes! looking forward to having some company over here

Suppose I could join November mummies but, from ovulation, I’m definitely a December mummy and I’ve been following this whole process with you all!

Stick with us ! I’m going to be a November mummy but sticking with December as it feels weird being a November mummy when I lost my November baby. X

Stick with us ! I’m going to be a November mummy but sticking with December as it feels weird being a November mummy when I lost my November baby. X

Fab, will do yes, how scary is that! November/December doesn’t feel that far away.

DS was a July baby. It felt longer for me - weirdly - as my pregnancy was over the two calendar years

Fab, will do yes, how scary is that! November/December doesn’t feel that far away.

DS was a July baby. It felt longer for me - weirdly - as my pregnancy was over the two calendar years

Ds1 was July he was born in June though but longest pregnancy ever !! At least we get to start the new year with our new babies :)

I’m officially in tri 2 !
Finally ! Bring on the next not quite sure how manly weeks we’ll get to but eek tri 2 !
I’m out of the horrible tri 1 with so much worry I’ve been a lot more relaxed the last week and in 20 days I get to see my babies again. The one good thing about being high risk is the amount of scans.
How’s everyone else ? X

I’m officially in tri 2 !
Finally ! Bring on the next not quite sure how manly weeks we’ll get to but eek tri 2 !
I’m out of the horrible tri 1 with so much worry I’ve been a lot more relaxed the last week and in 20 days I get to see my babies again. The one good thing about being high risk is the amount of scans.
How’s everyone else ? X

Yayy.. glad you’re in tri 2 It must be nice to have the extra scans to check in on the babies.

I’m still stressed. I don’t think this will calm down for me until after I feel baby kicking away. I have felt some slight movement. Have you felt anything yet with the twins?

Yayy.. glad you’re in tri 2 It must be nice to have the extra scans to check in on the babies.

I’m still stressed. I don’t think this will calm down for me until after I feel baby kicking away. I have felt some slight movement. Have you felt anything yet with the twins?

I feel twin one a few times a day s/he is the twin at the front and on the scan was moving loads so not surprising really. Twin 2 I feel occasionally but s/he is behind twin 1 and seemed more content with just lying there looking around. I’m so glad of the extra scans after my miscarriage it’s never long to wait. X

Think I'm 13 weeks today! My due date is 14th Dec, can't work out what that makes me! I'll move over anyway :)

Think I'm 13 weeks today! My due date is 14th Dec, can't work out what that makes me! I'll move over anyway :)

Yayy!! Welcome. You’re exactly 2 weeks behind so you’ll be 13 weeks tomorrow, as Saturday is the start of my new week (not that I’m counting )

Had some weird spotting after sex yesterday. It was like tiny dots of my vaginal wall had rubbed away. Sorry if this is tmi!

Rang the midwife and she gave me the option to call by. Heartbeat was detected on the Doppler within 2 mins and heard some kicks.

Heard baby on the home Doppler quite a few times over the past week but it’s so reassuring for a professional to say everything’s fine.

So I guess I should be moving over here now! Totally forgot there was a 2nd trimester thread! :smile:
13+2 today and have had a headache which has lasted for 4 days. Very much hoping today is the day it goes away! :) Bloody hormones haha.
Hope everyone is well! x

So I guess I should be moving over here now! Totally forgot there was a 2nd trimester thread! :smile:
13+2 today and have had a headache which has lasted for 4 days. Very much hoping today is the day it goes away! :) Bloody hormones haha.
Hope everyone is well! x

I had a 3 day headache last weekend.i hate hormones !! Hope you feel better x

Had some weird spotting after sex yesterday. It was like tiny dots of my vaginal wall had rubbed away. Sorry if this is tmi!

Rang the midwife and she gave me the option to call by. Heartbeat was detected on the Doppler within 2 mins and heard some kicks.

Heard baby on the home Doppler quite a few times over the past week but it’s so reassuring for a professional to say everything’s fine.
We've still not done it yet, I'm too scared! Everyone will say it's fine, no harm etc but I wouldn't forgive myself if I damaged my cervix or anything, we still don't know the cause of my miscarriages or my youngest's pprom 5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back