***December 2019 Mummies***

Just had my 16 week scan and it’s double blue for us !! Baby a’s tummy is measuring slightly small but not concerning yet and my placenta is very low so they’re keeping an eye. Baby b was all perfect and measuring on track.

Just had my 16 week scan and it’s double blue for us !! Baby a’s tummy is measuring slightly small but not concerning yet and my placenta is very low so they’re keeping an eye. Baby b was all perfect and measuring on track.
Aww lovely! Hope your placenta doesn't cause you any hassle xx

Congratulations hun x

R we still swapping if i have a girl??? Lol
:) :) :)

I'm maybe changing my mind about finding out the sex... can't make up my mind! Both my girls were team yellow right up til they were born, we were only going to find out so that the girls knew the flavour but I keep buying little bits of clothes and I'm excited about not knowing! I dunno it's hard.

I'm maybe changing my mind about finding out the sex... can't make up my mind! Both my girls were team yellow right up til they were born, we were only going to find out so that the girls knew the flavour but I keep buying little bits of clothes and I'm excited about not knowing! I dunno it's hard.

I loved not knowing last time. My vote is don’t find out. We only found out because it was two this time.

Hubby would rather not know. It's the kids we need to think of. Autism is hard! Knowing the gender will help them prepare and process. I've got a week before our scan (not specifically gender scan but might get a bit of 4D so the bits might be right there!!) to think about it! I was adamant until today I was going to find out!

Me and hubby r the same dnt like surprises and secrets and so on,
We found-out with all of them, and will defo find out with this one, majority are saying it might be boy but I secretly think its a girl

I NEED to find out. OH was happy to wait until birth but as it's my first that has gone this far, I really want to know. I have a feeling it's a boy, and keep having a dream about doing our announcement by posting "we'd like you to meet Oliver James Patrick who will be joining our family in December" on Facebook.

Have you ladies been picking names aswell?
I picked 1 boys name so far which i like and hubby likes :)

My hubby has been so bloody awkward with names. You know that episode of Friends where Ross and Rachel are choosing the name, and they 'veto' everything the other one says - that's us right now. He wants a boring short name, but both our girls have three syllable interesting names! I don't mind having a traditional name for a boy (lots of Alexanders and James and Roberts in our families, but we named our wee angel baby Jamie Robert so we won't be using either of them) but if it's a girl I love interesting names and kind of want to stick to our pattern. My youngest daughter loves the name Matilda, so if we don't call the baby that she'll be gutted regardless if it's a boy or a girl!!

16 week appointment next week and I really hope we get to hear the heartbeat. I know I'll be hearing it the following Wednesday, but I want to hear it asap

I am worried i feel the baby hasnt grown from 3 months and am having bad stomach pains since 3-4 days now
Called my gp and he will call me this morning :( hate this feeling

Sorry you're feeling worried Ali, just remember your body is constantly changing and cramping and pains might just be stretching and shifting. Would you feel better calling the maternity unit? They might put you in for an earlier scan.

Sorry you're feeling worried Ali, just remember your body is constantly changing and cramping and pains might just be stretching and shifting. Would you feel better calling the maternity unit? They might put you in for an earlier scan.

I spoke to the gp receptionist she sed the gp will call me and then ask me to go into see him or refer me to the maternity unit, my hospital is far away from where i live we dnt have maternity unit in the area I live which is so difficult :(
Will see wat gp says :(
I had the same thing wen i had miscarriage previously and i think thats wats really worrying :(

My hubby has been so bloody awkward with names. You know that episode of Friends where Ross and Rachel are choosing the name, and they 'veto' everything the other one says - that's us right now. He wants a boring short name, but both our girls have three syllable interesting names! I don't mind having a traditional name for a boy (lots of Alexanders and James and Roberts in our families, but we named our wee angel baby Jamie Robert so we won't be using either of them) but if it's a girl I love interesting names and kind of want to stick to our pattern. My youngest daughter loves the name Matilda, so if we don't call the baby that she'll be gutted regardless if it's a boy or a girl!!

I love Matilda ! If the twins had been girls they’d have been Tabitha and Beatrice but obviously they’re difficult and not girls so boys names it is !! My husband is so difficult he likes Xavier but I’m not sure I like max and kit or Samuel and Elijah at the moment but all have been vetoed but the husband.

I’m not sure you get to hear the Hb at the 16 week appointment anymore. I’ll be 17+1 at mine just because I had a scan this week so trying to spread the appointments out a bit.

@Baby Ali try not to worry I’ve felt that way quite a few times and been in pain at points but they’re growing well.

Ds2 is being a monster and waking up between 3.30/4.30 am and not going back to sleep so I’m like a walking zombie.

I love Matilda ! If the twins had been girls they’d have been Tabitha and Beatrice but obviously they’re difficult and not girls so boys names it is !! My husband is so difficult he likes Xavier but I’m not sure I like max and kit or Samuel and Elijah at the moment but all have been vetoed but the husband.

I’m not sure you get to hear the Hb at the 16 week appointment anymore. I’ll be 17+1 at mine just because I had a scan this week so trying to spread the appointments out a bit.

@Baby Ali try not to worry I’ve felt that way quite a few times and been in pain at points but they’re growing well.

Ds2 is being a monster and waking up between 3.30/4.30 am and not going back to sleep so I’m like a walking zombie.

I dnt feel no movements at all another worry for me
Do u feel movements at 15 weeks?

Am still waiting for the doctor to call i got told it will be b4 12pm almost 1pm now
I called the gp and receptionist sed go called my landline and i sed “i dnt think so” i have been near the phone all morning! So she sed okay il tell him to call u again
What the hell??!!!! So disappointing

It's not usual to feel movements before 17/18 weeks, but after several pregnancies you tend to feel things and realise things so pick up on them earlier. What you might feel as butterflies in your tummy or a lurch/swish feels like a nervous reaction but could actually be baby! It comes easier when they're bigger and proper jabbing you.

Check they've got the right number for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back