***December 2019 Mummies***

Anyone doing gender reveal scans??
Am gonna do a private one at 16 weeks hopefully :)

Probably not I’m having so many scan that I don’t want to expose them to any more than I need to x

I dnt think its still sunk in that i am pregnant
I want to get excited and i want to think i am pregnant i want to look forward to it ect ect
but i dnt its so weird :(
I do think maybe coz we didnt try for this pregnancy and was told by the doctors i was going to be infertile after taking my medication which i was on for about a year also was on contraction pill but ended up pregnant i dnt think i still got my head around it
I feel so weird this time its unbelievable
Maybe after the gender reveal scan i will be normal lol

@Baby Ali i keep feeling the same too! First of all I thought ‘is this all in my head’ as in I was having a phantom pregnancy or something. I thought I might feel like it’s more ‘real’ when I see our little baby wriggling around on screen but it feels like I’m watching someone else and their baby haha. I think the penny might finally drop when my bump gets bigger and I feel our little one moving <3 it’s something we have longed for for so long i still can’t believe we are pregnant :)

On another note... I’ve also got a water infection. No signs or symptoms but I’ve had 2 tests which came back positive so I’m on antibiotics x

First trimester- didn't struggle with my moods. I was pretty relaxed because the nausea was keeping me busy.

Now- like a bear with a sore head. People in work are annoying me to no end and I'm very very close to just walking out because I'm done with being treated like an imbicile. I don't think I've ever felt this angry about anything. Oh, and the crying. I've been crying about gender reveals, over songs, and about the fact that one day my mom will pass away and how sad that will be.

@Baby Ali i keep feeling the same too! First of all I thought ‘is this all in my head’ as in I was having a phantom pregnancy or something. I thought I might feel like it’s more ‘real’ when I see our little baby wriggling around on screen but it feels like I’m watching someone else and their baby haha. I think the penny might finally drop when my bump gets bigger and I feel our little one moving <3 it’s something we have longed for for so long i still can’t believe we are pregnant :)

On another note... I’ve also got a water infection. No signs or symptoms but I’ve had 2 tests which came back positive so I’m on antibiotics x
Oh god yes wen i was looking at the scan i didnt think it was mine thought its someone elses
Hope wen i get the scan done later on it reasures me lol i dnt have any connection with the baby too :(
I know wen baby is born and in my arms it will be all real and love will automatically come :)
Hope u get better x

First trimester- didn't struggle with my moods. I was pretty relaxed because the nausea was keeping me busy.

Now- like a bear with a sore head. People in work are annoying me to no end and I'm very very close to just walking out because I'm done with being treated like an imbicile. I don't think I've ever felt this angry about anything. Oh, and the crying. I've been crying about gender reveals, over songs, and about the fact that one day my mom will pass away and how sad that will be.
Bless ya, its all the hormones
I get upset wen i look at my garden as its a dump waiting for the builders to come and do work :(
Cleaned my kitchen today coz it was upsetting me lolzz how funny now wen i think about it :rotfl:
Hopefully we all feel better soon xxx

It gets worst ! My husband has informed me that he hates me this pregnancy.
On a brighter note I have a hospital appointment on Tuesday which should also come with a scan and my almost three year old is so excited as he’s desperate to see our babies. He also gets his cast of his leg on Tuesday and then it’s his third birthday on Wednesday. This will be a good week I hope x

It gets worst ! My husband has informed me that he hates me this pregnancy.
On a brighter note I have a hospital appointment on Tuesday which should also come with a scan and my almost three year old is so excited as he’s desperate to see our babies. He also gets his cast of his leg on Tuesday and then it’s his third birthday on Wednesday. This will be a good week I hope x

Aparently 2nd tri ment to be enjoyable lolzzz
I had a horrible hip pains and leg pains all day and night yesterday after cleaning the kitchen and vacuum cleaning all downstairs
Cudnt lift the legs up wen i tried geting into bed, I thought to myself God am not even half way through my pregnancy and i cudnt walk or anything with the pain had paracetamol and it didnt help at all
Feeling better today altho still got the nagging hip pains :(

Hope your appointment goes well and ur sons appointment goes well for him x

I also have appointment on Tuesday at the diabetes clinic for the dos and donts and clecking blood 2wice a day for the next 6 months :(
If pregnancy wasnt hard enough for me lolz

I am struggling this pregnancy for sure struggling with symptoms and coming to terms with the pregnancy
Also dreading 3rd tri :(
Always thinking how am i going to cope as symptoms r hard now also looking after 3 children, school runs, home chores
etc etc
And plus i dnt have no family living by to help with anything

Am i the only one in this situation lolz :shock:

With my first child, I started getting joint and pelvic pain around 14 weeks and it was so bad I was in crutches by 20 weeks.
With my second child I barely had a niggle.
With this one it started at 13 weeks but I know how to minimise it so it hasn't got unbearable yet and it shouldn't as long as I put preventative measures in place.
You're allowed to self refer to physio for pelvic and joint pain.

Anyone fancy predicting their baby’s gender with the Chinese ovulation calendar?

Chinese Gender Predictor

I thought it might be fun to see how many people it’s accurate for. It was right with my son (but then again.. there was a 50% chance of that anyway!)

According to the calendar I’m having a girl.

Anyone fancy predicting their baby’s gender with the Chinese ovulation calendar?

Chinese Gender Predictor

I thought it might be fun to see how many people it’s accurate for. It was right with my son (but then again.. there was a 50% chance of that anyway!)

According to the calendar I’m having a girl.
Lol i used that for my last pregnancy and it was right and it was also right for my 2 girls, this time its saying a boy :)

With my first child, I started getting joint and pelvic pain around 14 weeks and it was so bad I was in crutches by 20 weeks.
With my second child I barely had a niggle.
With this one it started at 13 weeks but I know how to minimise it so it hasn't got unbearable yet and it shouldn't as long as I put preventative measures in place.
You're allowed to self refer to physio for pelvic and joint pain.
Do i need to ask the midwife to refer me?

I'm so excited! My mom has booked our gender scan for the 10th of July <3 I'll be 17 weeks exactly. Can't wait to see my little Jelly Bean again <3

My 20 year old brother coming to stay with us for 2 weeks in 2 weeks time and he wants to do a gender reveal party for me but i dnt want to, i told him its lovely but i dnt want to do a party etc etc so he sed okay wen we go for the gender scan can he know the gender and do a little something for me and the kids so i sed okay as hes soooo excited and hes the one taking me to the appointment lolz
Also wants to do a baby shower party but again am a party pooper lol
He sed if hes allowed to take me and kids to a meal on a boat instead
I agreed :) bless him x
me and my husband not even that excited right now its because I had a mc previously and i keep thinking something gonna go wrong :(

I have two EDD

12/15/2019 based on transV u/s on my 6 weeks

12/05/2019 based on abdominal u/s 14 weeks.

I don't know which to follow

I have two EDD

12/15/2019 based on transV u/s on my 6 weeks

12/05/2019 based on abdominal u/s 14 weeks.

I don't know which to follow
Most places go by the measurement at the "12 week" scan so the earlier date would now be your due date. I'd ask your doctor which they're considering your EDD though.

Off to diabetes clinic for 10:45 appointment
Sooo exciting lol :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back