***December 2019 Mummies***

24xhu2b.jpg

:wave:

Hmm do you think that means I'll have a boy too or does that mean that naturally I'll have to be different from everyone else and get a girl :p
Youngest daughter today picked up a grey bow tie sleepsuit for our baby boy today in matalan (great sale btw!). She doesn't even know I'm pregnant!

aawwwwwww so cute of her, Well now am thinking ur gonna have a boy :)

I’ve had a three day migraine which sucks :(. Also not felt the boys move at all so I got my Doppler out and heard two heartbeats and movement so must just be those pesky anterior placentas.

I've figured out the wiggles and pops I'm feeling in the middle of my bump must be baby kicking the placenta. I have felt bits to the sides, towards my hips, but he prefers to bash the placenta for now lol. It's a strange sensation. All I can describe it as is like when you've had a can of pop and you can feel the bubbles in your belly <3

I’ve had a three day migraine which sucks :(. Also not felt the boys move at all so I got my Doppler out and heard two heartbeats and movement so must just be those pesky anterior placentas.
What doppler do you have???
I bought one with my first child and it was a waste of money as it didnt work

I had midwife appointment today they r waste of time i recon, she didnt do anything only asked if i felt okay, i asked her if she cud hear the heart beat and she sed no its too early, wtf
And then sed il see u in September 25th if u got any concerns call the hospital etc

Waste of my time! And pointless

I had midwife appointment today they r waste of time i recon, she didnt do anything only asked if i felt okay, i asked her if she cud hear the heart beat and she sed no its too early, wtf
And then sed il see u in September 25th if u got any concerns call the hospital etc

Waste of my time! And pointless

Oh wow they listened at my appointment she warned that it may be quite hard to hear but she found them. I know some trusts have changed though and don’t do it. I need to book my next mw appointment not sure there’s much point though as o have so many scans x

I have had stomach pains all day today :(
So worried :( pain isnt going away

18 weeks today, I don't know why but this feels like a milestone, it's not an official milestone or anything but I had it in the back of my mind I'd feel better after getting to 18 weeks!

Hello ladies, The pains gone today, had my daughters 7th birthday party was busy all day, shattered tho :shock: in bed now
Was saying to my hubby last night that am gonna monitor the pain today and if it carried on wud have went to hospital, but thankfully no pain watsoever
Party went great, everyone happy :)

Hello ladies, The pains gone today, had my daughters 7th birthday party was busy all day, shattered tho :shock: in bed now
Was saying to my hubby last night that am gonna monitor the pain today and if it carried on wud have went to hospital, but thankfully no pain watsoever
Party went great, everyone happy :)

Glad to hear that the pains have gone. Have a chill out day tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back