***December 2019 Mummies***

Waiting on these bump pictures :) hope everyone’s had a good weekend. Last week before my husband is off for six weeks I can’t wait !!

Here’s my ‘halfway there’ bump. Feeling a lot bigger than with my first

2780B905-2AD9-4A40-BC8B-FA369E48771F.jpeg

Feeling good :) lovely hot weather where i live, love love love sunny warm days :)

Here’s my bump update at 17 weeks + 4 (taken yesterday but I forgot to upload) must admit I’m feeling quite big for my first ekkk!

C9D0E823-AC63-4165-B258-ED5DC8E222DB.jpeg

I've just been out doing the garden. I started levelling it all in March/April, did so much work by hand, postcreting fence posts and everything, but stopped when I was 4 weeks pregnant just in case. Finally feel like I have enough energy and strength to do a bit more today! It's been sitting for ages so I'm quite pleased with myself.

My bump changes so much depending on what I'm wearing! These are both in the last hour.

_20190716_223332.JPG _20190716_223400.JPG

We don't have to give up our big bedroom! We managed to move things around in the room step-son and baby will be sharing so there's plenty of room for both boys stuff. I'm so happy I don't have to try to help OH move all our furniture again lol

We put in planning permission for side extension, back extension and loft conversion, hoping everything goes through looking at 2 months for it to go through, next door neighbors nasty altho my house is a detached house and so is hers, stressing over her really :?

We need to move but have decided to wait until after the babies are here. We’ve got the in laws coming this weekend so I need to sort the house out which is a tip as we’re having a huge clear out. The boys are starting to move a bit more well I can feel it when I completely relax and lie down. Struggling with sleep again though as ds2 has dropped his nap so I’m not getting that extra hour. Bring on the summer holidays and my husband being home ! Xx

Funny how one extra person “a baby” can make u change ur whole house lolzz

We need to move but have decided to wait until after the babies are here. We’ve got the in laws coming this weekend so I need to sort the house out which is a tip as we’re having a huge clear out. The boys are starting to move a bit more well I can feel it when I completely relax and lie down. Struggling with sleep again though as ds2 has dropped his nap so I’m not getting that extra hour. Bring on the summer holidays and my husband being home ! Xx

Our summer holidays has started last day was 12th july, going to my mums on Saturday for 2 weeks,
Was gonna go on holiday abroad but being pregnant and having aches and pains have decided not to go this year.
Lucky mum lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back