***December 2019 Mummies***

Had my 20 week scan yesterday. Our little boy is measuring between 20 weeks 3 days and 20 weeks 6 days for everything.

The only thing that’s measuring behind is his cerebellum - which is measuring at 19 weeks 2 days. They’re not concerned about this but I flagged it because I saw the measurements.

Apparently it’s all within the normal range, as he could measure up to two weeks behind and that would be perfectly fine. The cerebellum is one thing that tends to tally with gestational age over everything else, so wondering if it’s that bit smaller because my dates were pushed ahead last time.

I would find anything to worry about . My notes just say ‘scan normal, no abnormalities detected and all measurements within normal range’

CAF49BB1-824B-4E96-BA6C-32B2A26DB5C2.jpeg

Had my 20 week scan yesterday. Our little boy is measuring between 20 weeks 3 days and 20 weeks 6 days for everything.

The only thing that’s measuring behind is his cerebellum - which is measuring at 19 weeks 2 days. They’re not concerned about this but I flagged it because I saw the measurements.

Apparently it’s all within the normal range, as he could measure up to two weeks behind and that would be perfectly fine. The cerebellum is one thing that tends to tally with gestational age over everything else, so wondering if it’s that bit smaller because my dates were pushed ahead last time.

I would find anything to worry about . My notes just say ‘scan normal, no abnormalities detected and all measurements within normal range’

View attachment 86561

IF they saying everything is normal then dnt worry about it, scan looks perfect :)

View attachment 86561

Scan measurements can also be out congratulations he’s adorable.

View attachment 86561
Aw lovely scan and as people have said above, if they’ve said it’s normal then don’t worry :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I’m feeling a bit more chilled. I’m sure if there was any doubt in their minds, it would have been flagged

But they wouldn’t have even commented on this without me mentioning it

Feel soo nervous for 2mrw hoping the baby is okay and everything is normal regardless the gender :|

All the of my children and my brothers as well as husband want the gender of the baby to be BOY
I have a feeling it might be a girl :-?
Feel nervous :shock:

All the of my children and my brothers as well as husband want the gender of the baby to be BOY
I have a feeling it might be a girl :-?
Feel nervous :shock:

I get the feeling I so thought that baby b was going to be my girl but wasn’t shocked when they said boy. Now i wouldn’t change the fact I’m having two boys at all xx

As long as all the babies we are carrying are all healthy and well thats all that matters xxx we r all nearly half way through pregnancy :)

As long as all the babies we are carrying are all healthy and well thats all that matters xxx we r all nearly half way through pregnancy :)

20 weeks is such a nice milestone 24 is even better :) xx

We're holding off as long as possible to tell our girls, but once we're past 24 weeks I'll feel safer to tell them. I'm less scared than I was in tri 1 obviously but I keep thinking if my waters break before 24 weeks we're completely helpless. I held off nearly 6 weeks after my waters broke at 28 weeks with my daughter, but they just assume the worst if it happens before 24 weeks. Wrenches my gut even thinking about it. I have no idea if I'm 'prone' to PPROM but it's definitely the biggest risk for me. So the quicker I get to 24 weeks the better!

We are all at our own weeks and milestones every safe week is a blessing for each and every one of us here,

Had my scan, and gender revealed,
Any guesses what it is?????

Soooo relived lol my son is still doing his victory dance lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back