***December 2019 Mummies***

The days before a scan seem to go soooo slowly!
I've still got over 3 weeks til the next one. 1st August.

Mines the day before yours I’ll be 21 weeks I then which I think is mean! At least it’ll then only be 23 days until my next scan. If it helps I declined consultant led care in my third pregnancy it was amazing and I almost got my vba2c.

I’m completely exhausted I’m currently lying on the sofa whilst ds2 watches peppa in the cupboard.
I’m 28 and I’m done my eldest is 8 and the other two are 3 and 1 (2 in September)

I'm going out of my way to make sure I at least get considered for a natural labour, I won't be dreading it, it's my last chance! Two sunroof babies, I just want to experience it. They're dead set on an automatic c-section, so I'm trying to self advocate a bit, as long as there's no complications this time then I'll concede a c section.

I must admit natural labour and delivery is good and the feeling afterwards is amazing, i was in 18 hours labour with my last one, i was induced and the pain was out of this world delivered him naturally but i was exhausted, i am scared this time coz i know i will be induced few days earlier than due date as i have gestational diabetes and baby gets big, but hopefully slips out as its 4th lolz

Mines the day before yours I’ll be 21 weeks I then which I think is mean! At least it’ll then only be 23 days until my next scan. If it helps I declined consultant led care in my third pregnancy it was amazing and I almost got my vba2c.

I’m completely exhausted I’m currently lying on the sofa whilst ds2 watches peppa in the cupboard.
I’m 28 and I’m done my eldest is 8 and the other two are 3 and 1 (2 in September)

Ur still young
Am 36 wen baby arrives :shock:
Lol did say to myself i wudnt have any after 35 and was on contraception and everything to prevent from geting preg, but ended up preg and now am 35 and will be 36 lol miracle baby :)

Am I the only one who won't be finding out? We decided not to unless we really had to.

Can't wait to hear snugglypink!

Am I the only one who won't be finding out? We decided not to unless we really had to.

Can't wait to hear snugglypink!
I'm in the NEED to find out camp. But I think if we hadn't been able to book the private scan and they couldn't tell on the 20 week, I just would have left it. But I'm excited no matter what baby is <3

I'm in the NEED to find out camp. But I think if we hadn't been able to book the private scan and they couldn't tell on the 20 week, I just would have left it. But I'm excited no matter what baby is <3

A girl????

We have a good few boys already ! Interesting to see if you’re having a girl

Baby was very active! We have another anterior placenta and... .

A

BOY!

Hmm do you think that means I'll have a boy too or does that mean that naturally I'll have to be different from everyone else and get a girl :p
Youngest daughter today picked up a grey bow tie sleepsuit for our baby boy today in matalan (great sale btw!). She doesn't even know I'm pregnant!

Well, one kind of gave the game away anyway!
If we get a blatant TA-DA! like yours then we'll live, but otherwise we'll hold off :)
We are the same. If our baby insists on showing us his/her bum as much as last time then I think we will inadvertently find out but otherwise we aren’t planning to find out x

Baby was very active! We have another anterior placenta and... .

A

BOY!
Congratulations! Have you got a lovely little scan pic you can share with us? Gotta love looking at a scan <3 xx

24xhu2b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back