***December 2019 Mummies***

I feel very rare movements I go days inbetween and I have two in my tummy. I can’t watch one born as it makes me sad I’ll never experience a natural delivery x

Wednesday can't come soon enough. Just looking forward to seeing my babe again <3

I’ve got my 16 week appointment with the midwife tomorrow. I really hope I get to hear our baby’s heartbeat <3 x

wen u wake up in the morning do you find that ur belly is smaller???
Is it me or it happens to everyone??
I wake up and think belly gone so small LOL :think:

Yeah it fluctuates throughout the day, I find the evenings are my most bloated/bellyful! The good thing is it means I have an actually bump looking bump when I go to my yoga class and I don't feel like I fraud!

I can remember with my other pregnancies i was huge at this time of pregnancy, am gonna be 4 months this week and i dnt think my bump is big for 4 months

I wonder if it’s because of the 5 year gap maybe......

For me at least I think it's cos of my mummy tummy. I was so slim before my other pregnancies, so I had beautiful bumps. I'm not overweight or anything, just thicker round the middle! But the 5 year gap sounds interesting, what's that?

For me at least I think it's cos of my mummy tummy. I was so slim before my other pregnancies, so I had beautiful bumps. I'm not overweight or anything, just thicker round the middle! But the 5 year gap sounds interesting, what's that?

I had a mummy belly as i had 3 children so the belly never went flat, was a size 8 then 10
Lol will be 5 year gap from my youngest child to this one

Oh right I thought you meant there was a theory called 'the 5 year gap' lol, yeah it's 5 years for me too xx

There will be 8 years between my two. Now that well and truly feels like starting again plus, I’m only 25!

Can it be Wednesday now? I do not know how I'm going to get through work today. Just want to see my baby again! Roll on Wednesday at 6pm!

This one seems so different to the other ones. Must be an age thing, I'm getting OLD lol xx

Yes i think the age has something to do with it too lol am old aswell defo no more after this one, 4 is perfect for me :)

The days before a scan seem to go soooo slowly!
I've still got over 3 weeks til the next one. 1st August.

There will be 8 years between my two. Now that well and truly feels like starting again plus, I’m only 25!

Awwwwwww ur still young, i had my first wen i was 25 and everything was a breeze had natural birth with all of mine and it was soo different to this pregnancy 11 years down the line sure can feel every ache and pain dreading the labour tho :shock:

I downloaded an app on my iphone called Tiny beat - £4.99
Where you can hear the babys heart beat, its really good if u want that reassurance
Of knowing baby is okay. I listened to it b4 hubby helped find the heart beat felt so good :)
If anyone is like me who gets worried then this is good app :)
Just thought i wud share it with u ladies it might help :)

dreading the labour tho :shock:

I'm going out of my way to make sure I at least get considered for a natural labour, I won't be dreading it, it's my last chance! Two sunroof babies, I just want to experience it. They're dead set on an automatic c-section, so I'm trying to self advocate a bit, as long as there's no complications this time then I'll concede a c section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back