Check in thread for late jan / early feb mummies

Hi all

i have 3 days to go and no signs. Ive tried rasberry leaf tea, fresh pineapple and long walks but still nothing.

FED UP

Awwww Sarah, we are all entitled to a moan (I feel its all ive done since being pregnant - even though Im really excited about having a baby)
Moan away, thats what we r all here for!!! I'm sure it wont be long for you :D

Petchy - your signs sound very promising - can't beleive how quickly it has come around - cant wait to hear your news!!!!!

Good luck all

L x

i'm still here.... 1 week to go (or a maximum of three if this LO decides to be stubborn! lol)

i've said yes to babysitting my friend's little boy (18 months) on friday, providing nothing happens before, so maybe that's when it will happen? would be typical if it happened on the one day i've made plans! lol

oh, and if anyone knows anything on employment law, please look at my topic in "working during pregnancy", i'd appreciate your advice, as feeling a bit down because of this... http://pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6175

hi girls,

hope everyone is well this morning.
Well I am still here, but not sure for how much longer !
I have been having contractions every 6 - 8 mins for the last 14 hours now.....no show....no waters gone, but def more painful.

Fingers crossed ;)

Love Julie
xxx

Ooohh fingers crossed for you Julie - hope everything goes well!

Petchy - just read your topic about your job, sorry hun I don't have any advice but just to say that I hope it sorts itself out and doesn't cause you too much stress as this time is for you and baby.

I know I still have a while to go but I just know I'll go overdue, the females in my family all have done as well.

Lucy
38 + 2

Still here with two days to go.

My only signs are

My weight gain has subsided
My nasal congestion has reached peak levels
A slight trickly discharge down below, but not with any real substance or volume
The bad pain down below yesterday.

Fingers crossed for Julie! :D

2 DAYS 2 GO!! and I am still here, no real signs apart from a pain really low down and underneath, quite a sharp pain. Had it before and MW said that's just her pushing further down, so hopefully when I go tomorrow she will be fully engaged...I WISH!! :shock:

Still here... nothing to tell.
good luck Julie, sounds promising.

Congratulations Julie, that's fantastic news xxx

congratulations!!! that sounds like a perfect birth, you must be over the moon!

Aww Congratulations to you. Glad the birth went well.

Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Pray for us! xx :wink:

i'm still here...

had cramping in my lower tummy and also in my lower back (not had them in the back before) since i woke up this morning at about 7.30. they're more of a constant, dull ache though, just like i get the night before my period is due.

Wheheyyy...Sounds good Petchy...keeping fingers crossed for you!
Ive banned myself from sitting on the sofa...birthing ball only from now on!! im so ready now for baby, not scared at all, just want to get it done!!
Today ive had no signs at all, will be having 'cuddles' tonight and every night!

Congratulations Julie!!!

Hels - I agree, I'm going tp only sit on my birthing ball from now on and am making an effort to go for a walk everyday.

Still think I'll be the last of us "early Febs" but at the moment I'm being quite patient as I've still got loads I'd like to get done before wee one arrives..... of course I'll be laughing at myself saying that when I'm posting everyday complaining that I just want to have the baby NOW!!! :)
Yay it's the weekend!!

Lucy
38 + 3

Congratulations to Julie!

That sounds wonderful!!!!!!! so pleased for you, brilliant news to start the day!

I am starting to think that my baby may not be that late after all!

I had period pains in the night and this morning my discharge has changed colour to a very light brown!

Even though it is hard to make the effort I am very determined to have cuddles tonight before we go to bed.

(puts kettle on for another mug of raspberry leaf!) :lol: :lol:

congratulations julie, and welcome to your baby!
that sounds like a great birth. let us know how you are getting on
:D
xx

awww Congrats feenix!

birth soudns amazing, well done you!

xxx

1 DAY 2 GO!! Still here, no signs :evil:

yes i know it's really really early in the morning! lol :lol: but i woke up hungry and just had to have some food. going back to bed again as soon as i've finished my bowl of emergency cereal!!

looks like the curry did nothing yesterday apart from making me burp up curry flavoured burps this morning.... yum... NOT! it's definitely not got me into labour! nothing new to report. still got the constant niggles that i had yesterday. that's it really..

and it's back to bed for another couple of hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back