Check in thread for late jan / early feb mummies

I'm still here and for some reason feeling really angry/moody today! Best left to my own devices today I think! :twisted:

PS No signs what so ever! :evil:

moodiness is a sign!

so is not wanting to leave the house, having an upset stomach, nesting, lots of stuff.

i think that's why i got so upset at that doctor, i just felt like my hormones were all over the place and he made it worse.

watch i bet i'll be one of the last ones on here to have my baby :lol:

Morning all!!
How you all doing? are we all still here?? ToryElla?? how's things for you today?
Im still feeling the same, but maybe not quite as lazy and greedy today!!
can wait for the day that i type on this very thread (prob when everyone else is now posting on new arrivals/1st year with your baby!!) "Argggghhhhh....guess what" and can tell you im on my way!
Well I hope we all have a better day than yesterday, we were all a bit down yesterday me thinks. And i hope that today is your day ToriElla, so you can stick up your fingers to that miserble doctor and say "told you so"

i'm still here! checking in for another day. now into single figures - 9 days left till EDD, but still hoping he wants out before! lol

more mild "period" cramping last night, accompanied by increasing numbers of BHs, pressure and loads of number twos :oops: sorry TMI again!

MW is coming at 11, hope she'll tell me he is more or less fully engaged, as this feeling of having a watermelon in my pelvis all the time is bad enough already! i did have a feel myself, and compared to a couple of weeks ago i'm convinced i can feel much less of the head now! fingers crossed!

how's everyone else feeling?

You are really lucky Petchy!

My pressure down below that was making it hard to walk has all ceased and I feel the same as I did a couple of weeks ago. Fit and well! :cry:

I really thought something was going to happen.

We had curry and naughties last night but no change :(

So I am still here hanging on!

MW has just been. all is well, like 2 weeks ago baby is in a perfect ROA position (babys back facing forward just to the right of my tummy) and his head is 3/5 palpable (2/5 engaged) which i was told is often as low as they go until labour begins. that's the same as he was 2 weeks ago, but he feels a heck of a lot lower down to me! she said it could be any day now - OR it could be another 3 weeks... just never a way of predicting these things!

she also said that all my little "niggles" i mentioned in my previous post are all good signs that my body is gearing up and getting ready, and it often means a more straight forward birth once it starts "for real". (here's to hoping!)

My baby is in the same position as yours and the head is the same amount engaged.

I'll race you to the delivery suite!

I might get back on my gym ball and start bouncing up and down again! :lol:

morning girls.

not long 4 you all now :lol: i would recomend trying the clary sage, it worked 4 me. i put a few drops in my bath on sat nite around 6ish, (it smelt awful) but by 9:20 i had my 1st few niggles. by 11:30 they were coming thick and fast every 10mins. i was eventually taken into the hospital at 3 in the morning and he arrived at 6:50am. :lol: :lol: :lol:
definatly give it a go :!: :!:

take care all and hope all goes well

claire + baby taylor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i've been using clary sage since 37 weeks now, and the only thing it's done so far is stink the house out! lol, that stuff smells VILE! still using it though.

4 DAYS 2 GO!!! and still no signs. Sarah I had a curry last night too, but no naughties, can't e bothered. No pressure down below either, can't wait to see MW on Friday, I have really peed off. If I went over the latest I would be induced is 2 weeks 2day, another possible 2 weeks-aaargh! Hope everyone is okay! xxx

Still here but had a strong pain at the bottom of my bump about an hour ago which seems to have gone.

It was quite strong though and scared the hell out of me at the time.

Does this mean anything?

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
Still here but had a strong pain at the bottom of my bump about an hour ago which seems to have gone.

It was quite strong though and scared the hell out of me at the time.

Does this mean anything?

Oh I hope so!... it could be your baby dropping a bit lower into your pelvis :)

3 Days 2 GO! I'm still here! Just loads of BH's. Sarah buba could be here this week for you! How exciting!! Let us know how you get on at MW today. Good luck, and I sincerely hope this is the start of things for you...Pray for me! :wink:

i'm checking in for another day too, although last night i really thought things were kicking off...

went to bed early at 9.30 as was really tired. woke again at 10 with an upset tummy. then went back to bed again and got really hard tightenings. so i thought "yay, maybe this is it!", and decided to try and get some sleep. woke up this morning and......nothing......

so i've just been to aquanatals as usual, hoping it might help things along.

8 days until my EDD now, please be early baby... PLEEEEEEASE...... :lol:

IM GUTTED..... been to MW this am and baby is still 'free' so not engaged AT ALL!
Think i may have to log in to march mums at this rate!! She has booked me in for a sweep a week after my due date, I just have this awful feling that i will end up being induced which means hospital and not birth centre :(
Had a very stressful day yest auto glass rplaced my windscreen and knackered windscreen wipers, i have eventually, after 4 hours of calls, got a replacment car (a mondeo estate :shock: )out of them....but not until i screamed that im due any day and cried hysterically....just dont need it do you?? feel as miserable today!
Any way, someone tell me something funny or some good news to cheer me up!!!!

hi all!
well i've decided to put myself in this section for the day, but dont think its worth checking in every day at this stage
only i got really strong period pains this morning and since then have been on and off. also have a swimmy head, thats prob just lack of iron tough

am waiting for next week's midwife appointment and crossing everything i can cross for her to tell me it won't be long now.

was in antenatal class today and nearly peed myself! the mw told us some women like to take the placenta home, eat it or put it into the garden.. seen as i dont have a garden i was imagining taking it round to my birth partner's place and then having to chase one of the many dogs because it would have grabbed it.... haha haven't laughed so hard in ages!!

good luck to you all
xxx

If it's any consolation Hels, Hull Royal Women & Childrens hospital is spot on, if you do have to be induced, you wont regret having your baby there, I actually enjoyed my stay :shock:

I have tried not to moan thorughout this pregnancy as I know I am very fortunate to be pregnant, but I really have hit the 'fed up' stage full on.

I've had an on-off congestion problem in my nose since the start of the third trimester and this week it really has reached its peak and I feel like I have a permanent cold and getting quite a lot of nosebleeds, which make me feel very tearful.

Absolutely everything is an effort and it has been painful in my bump to walk for months and months. Just getting from the supermarket to my car today seemed like a climb up mount everest.

I realise that the first few weeks of motherhood will be hard too, but I just want to get on with it now.

This is going to sound really ungrateful, but I have written down a list of 30 things that have niggled me about pregnancy and I am going to frame it and read it if I get the urge to do this all over again too soon! It would be very easy to forget my itchy boobs, sore tailbone, achey belly and nose bleeds. But I refuse to.

Sorry guys, rant over!

Thanks Kim.....i guess we'll see what happens. It does seem to be pretty nice, but you know when you get your heart set on something?
Awwwww Sarah, wont be long now, try and keep positive. We all need to moan some dqays so dont beat yourself up over it....moan away!
Feel sick to think i could potentially have up to 3 1/2 weeks left....she'll be huge by then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back