Check in thread for late August/early September

Amanda

Reaction score
I've been looking forward to being able to post on a daily check-in thread, but with everything that's been going on, I forgot to make one!! :roll:

So here it is - a place where all of us soon-to-be-mums can check in daily and let everyone know we're still here!!!

tankett said:
I've been looking forward to being able to post on a daily check-in thread, but with everything that's been going on, I forgot to make one!! :roll:

So here it is - a place where all of us soon-to-be-mums can check in daily and let everyone know we're still here!!!

And here's me checking in!!! :wink:

Can you tell I'm bored?!!!! :rotfl:

I like your ticker Tankett :) Not long now !

Due date 20th sept,BUT still waiting for section date hopefully 7 or 14th will know next wed :D

due date 28th sept, scan 30th of aug to check low lying placenta so maybe early if need a section(hope not want water birth)

tracyxxx

being induced on Thursday, hoping to go before, still no signs! :?

10 sleeps to go!! :shock:

Even less for you LittleMinx!!

I got just less than 3 weeks to go! *waits patiently*

Izzyx

Is everyone still here today???

Yvanne didn't even get a chance to check in on the thread!!! :rotfl:

Still here, baby stuck fast, no sign at all!!

Iv got 13 days ... as u can see from my brand spanking new ticker woohoo, :dance: its only took about 3 months but i figured it out and now ... I have one. Am due 4th sept and cant wait!

Hi girls..wow not long for you lot now!!

just wanted to say good luck to you all. looking forward to reading your birth announcements and seeing pics of the new little cherubs :)

hope you all have good labours/sections! cant believe how good yvannes birth was..hope my seconds like that!

anyway good luck to all the imminent (sp?) births/section ladies :hug: :hug:

I went to see my mw yesterday and she doesn't need to see me again! That makes it soooo real. :shock: She is only in on Tuesday next week, and I'm at the hospital Wednesday for the pre-section tests, and then LO will be here Thursday! Scary huh? :shock:

Yay Tankett, now you can PACK YOUR GREEN NOTES!!!!

I did that last week, it was quite a moment! :D

Eh? Sorry LittleMinx - what do you mean by green notes? :think:

Maybe they're not green in Leicester?? Your maternity notes that you take to all appointments. If you've no more MW visits, you can put them in your case for the hospital.

Aah, no mine are just plain white. We don't have posh coloured paper in Leicester!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back