Check in thread for late jan / early feb mummies

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
A new check-in thread for people still waiting for the big launch!

I am definitely getting more pressure down below and I feel as though the head has moved down a bit more.

Walking around on friday afternoon and yesterday was really uncomfortable.

I've been told that my baby is in a great position and this can mean that the labour starts more spontaneously. :shock: If I go into labour at some point I'll post it here!

I'm off swimming again tomorrow to try and get things moving.

I know we should be trying to do naughties really but with this sensation of head between my legs :oops: probably too much information. It already seems a bit crowded down there already and I'm not tempted at the moment. :lol: :oops:

Won't be long for us now!

I can't be bothered with naughties. I just want left alone! xx

checking in with 11 days left till my due date, hoping for a prompt or preferably early arrival! feeling fat and fed up!

have loads of pressure down there and a few niggles but so far nothing has come of it. seeing the MW again on tuesday so hopefully she will confirm that baby has moved further down.

been trying loads of stuff to get things going, so far none of it has worked. most promising was nipple stimulation with a manual breastpump - that got a few really strong brackston hicks going but they died down again.

Hello.....14 days til my due date.
Im feeling fine, very light period type pains a couple of times a day. Babies head was 'free' at 36 wk appointment, and i dont feel a lot different since then. I have a 38 week appointment on wed, im hoping that they will say she is engaged, and id love a estimation of how much she may weigh.
i just know ill be late, have been using clary sage rubbed in tum, and used in oil burners (it STINKS!!) and trying to have 'cuddles' a couple of times a week, but cant be doing with nipple stimulation LOL!!!
I cant fancy pineapples either, pure heart burn to me!
Any other suggestions??? wanted to walk lots, but way too uncomfortable, the dog is not happy at all with me :oops:

i agree hels, the clary sage oil STINKS! still rubbing it into my bump every night though, not that it's helped yet! i tried it in a bath a couple of times as well, but the look on OH's face said it all and i figured i'd better leave those baths for when he's out as it stinks the entire house out! lol

as for sex... well maybe i'll see if OH will offer his services tonight as he's actually off work for a change. not that i'm overly enthusiastic about bedroom antics these days... must definitely prop myself up with a couple of pillows after for 15 mins to make the most of any efforts! lol

LOL...it'd be rude to waste 'it' petchy!!
Cant wait for sex to be non procedure again, cant wait to get that urge to drag my man upstairs cos i really fancy it!! oooohh sorry TMI :oops:

Oh ladies!

I've been watching you guys for ages and I can't wait to see it all happen for you.

Can't wait to hear all the stories and fingers crossed it all happens soon.

Sass
x

Good luck to all of you!!!!

I never took anything like raspberry leaf tea etc... ad baby arrived on time while my friend tried everything and had to be induced. I am afraid baby will arrive when he/she wants to :roll: :D

Good luck moms to be, looking forward to reading about your new arrivals soon xxx

Hi all,

had my bits of my show this afternoon and then definitley lost the rest of it about and hour ago.

last night i felt like i had a stomach bug (pains etc) and was on the loo all night.

tonight i'm getting period pain, back ache and some tightenings in my stomach.

I have to ring the hospital in one hour because i'm not full term until wednesday. don't know if this could be it :shock:

checking in for another day (ridiculously early in the morning for someone on mat leave i know! couldn't sleep) with 10 days left till due date.

toriella, as i said in your other thread, i'll be green with envy if you go into labour!!! :lol: best of luck to you hun, keep us posted!

I think it's maybe a bit too early for me to check in as my due date isn't until 2 wks tomorrow - just to say Petchy, me too - sleepless night hope it's not a pattern now I'm on mat leave.

Good luck TorElla if this is it for you!

Lucy
37 + 6

i've been up since 2am, strapped to machines, had an internal and they think there is nothing happening. I'm losing pink mucus stuff everytime I go to the toilet, i'm having cramp and lower back ache and tightenings and they said it is nothing and not to worry :?

You poor thing. These bloomin doctors might know all the medical lingo, but I think they should be trained a bit more in learning about the emotional state of someone waiting to go into labour.

My emotions are really up and down at the moment and ever since friday my pelvis just feels completely full of baby!

I wanted to go swimming again this morning to get things moving but even the thought of getting dressed just seems a complete effort today. The thought of trying to get dressed in a leisure centre cubicle just doesn't appeal at all, so I think I will sit around in my dressing gown today and eat chocolate. :lol:

I really really hope that I don't go overdrawn at the baby bank. I just really want to get things started now.

Sorry to be a moany old moo, I've tried to stay positive but my patience with being pregnant is running out! :cry:

The thought of trying to get dressed in a leisure centre cubicle just doesn't appeal at all
i have aquanatal classes on wednesdays and i will be going this week if i can get out of bed and if nothing has happened before then. it's funny, it's in quite a small pool and there's nothing else on apart from the early swim before our class and the school swimming lessons after. to start with every new person gets changed in a cubicle, after about two classes everyone just gets changed in the communal area! lol! makes it easier!!

on a different note - as well as weeing for britain i now keep needing the loo for a #2 (sorry TMI) very frequently as well... the other day i had what i thought perhaps was a clearout before the big event, but nothing happened. since then i've needed to go a lot, and have pains that feel like trapped wind in the lower part of my tummy, but there's no wind there if you know what i mean.... :oops: wonder if these are signs that something is happening?

i also get this really really heavy feeling towards the bottom of the bump on and off (not the same as the pelvic pressure i have felt in recent weeks) as well as the occasional period type cramps.

my patience with being pregnant is running out fast too, sarah!

Morning all!
nothing to report!! just feeling really lazy, got lots to do, but cant be bothered!!!!
Im gutted to think that i could have up to 4 more weeks of being pregnant :shock:
Im having a check on wednesday, so im hoping that baby will be engaged, as she wasnt at 36 wks.
well take care, keep posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back