Check in thread for late jan / early feb mummies

How are u doing Pips? Any more signs? I was 40 + 3 when I went into labour even though I thought I'd need my induction next saturday!

It's amazing to be at hyome with my baby, I keep checking on her because I can't quite believe it!

Lucy
Olivia 1 day old

Hey, that's great, Lucy!!!
BIG CONGRATS and welcome to your little fairy :)

I am still waiting! :?

I am off checking the new arrival thread now, for more details! :D

enjoy being a new mummy...lucky you! :lol:

Mel xx

hehe lucy!! my baby vibes worked for you! :D
i'm so happy for you and i can't wait to meet baby Olivia!
haven't read your birth story yet but will do that shortly, i hope it all went well. how are you feeling now?

i'm still here.. i keep feeling all funny, like my body is full of adrenaline but then it's not and i don't have the strength for anything. i guess i will be in on wed for the sweep *sigh*

Hi Pips....it wont be long now. keep smiling hun.
keep posting. xxxxxx

I'm still checking in as well so make sure you keep coming in to let us know if your still here. I'm intrigued at what changes everyone goes through. This is my 5th but it feels like the first everytime!!!! Anytime for you now!!! Sending conraction vibes your way!!!!!

Lucy- Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world Olivia!!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

thanks girls! :)
i was needing a bit of positive talk there. i had the worst night in ages, especially after i decided i was not in labour :(
basically i started shaking all over after my last post on here and went to the loo loads (sorry tmi), was feeling really light headed and began to hope for the best.
but my flatmates had been ill all weekend so it could also have been that. anyway went to bed... and got insomnia. so have only slept a couple of hours and baby is STILL not here
(on top of that roadworks start in our street for 6weeks from tonight which mean not much sleep on that front either :( )
oh the joys of being overdue!!!!

Pips I think tis full moon is what your lo may have been waiting for.....keep your chin up babs will be here soon!

thanks faye!
it's just annoying when only weeks ago i was told it would be early...

well i'll check onto here for the day and hope that tomorrow i can't access a computer :)

Everytime I get a braxton hick ill send it your way if we all do that they may accumulate into proper contractions for you! :D

hehe this is quite funny, every time i post on a check in thread there is a nice wee message on the other... (the things that amuse you when you are waiting! :D )

cheers faye! i actually really believe in positive thoughts
and to answer your question on the other thread, i was bunged up for ages (tmi :oops: ) but over the past few days that seems to have passed!! :D
baby has been pressing on my bowels though so it gave me that feeling quite often

(listening to birth cd over and over in an inticing manner :lol: )

Pips,

I understand you completely!!!! Have always thought my LO would be early as well, and it looks like It won't !!!!
Last night, I had some pineapple, and I started having little pains so I thought Great...but NOTHING! just went to the loo, and that was it...and I feel like I haven't slept much either!!!

Sending you all the positive vibes I can...even if I also want my baby, I know you should be first! :lol:

Moon is tonight...and it's 3 days before, 3 days after...it's coming, it's coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Mel xx

you're 39 weeks!! yours is as baked as mine, mel!! only mine is gaining MORE weight now... so it really is only a matter of time and which baby feels the urge to come out first :evil:

i'm starting to think if i cook it nasty meals and don't stroke it anymore will it want to come??! lol

well i've just had a nap because my headache was unbearable and am now off to make lots of food that i can chuck into tupperwares if my time finally comes
take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back